Super new business ideas

anna_returns_1

Dont know its existing but one thing i noticed is 

1) I went to farm lands long back and people only pick the fruits on top of tree and nice, if it falls done and has any bit ugly look they ignore it and farmers throwing them out. 

can we establish a chain to sell them to needy for half a price also it would be great regular income for all. 

What you guys think?

30 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

1) I went to farm lands long back and people only pick the fruits on top of tree and nice, if it falls done and has any bit ugly look they ignore it and farmers throwing them out. 

can we establish a chain to sell them to needy for half a price also it would be great regular income for all. 

What you guys think?

law s uit!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, anna_returns_1 said:

What you guys think?

Shop mundu kapu kaasi Condoms evadu  kontunaado chusi vallani follow ayyi vallu use chesina ve clean chese repack chese ammu bayya edi best business avuddi

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1