Many Starbucks stores closed

sri_india

33 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

No ba 

according to our kodi brain guess some scam is happening right. 

star yucks gadu gift cardlu amesi, janalu a gift card tho yem konakanda, bayata 2 rupees ki tiputhu manaki nastam doing no. 

e angle lo alochinchu bro ne dedh dimakh edo okati tatadthadi common I say

aree naa daridram kakuntee .... last ki nee lanti vaadu kuda nannu comment chesee stage vochesindi  ... chussss 

inka inthakantee low level radhemo naa life   loooo $s@d

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

aree naa daridram kakuntee .... last ki nee lanti vaadu kuda nannu comment chesee stage vochesindi  ... chussss 

Venakatiki nelantode Darna poye penda tesi nethiki rasukoni 

ayyo na daridram chusara annadanta. Okallani pokethy vallu poketharu, live and let live or poke and get pocked choice is

yours. 

Just now, anna_returns_1 said:

Venakatiki nelantode Darna poye penda tesi nethiki rasukoni 

ayyo na daridram chusara annadanta. Okallani pokethy vallu poketharu, live and let live or poke and get pocked choice is

yours. 

nuvvu scammer vi and I pointed that .... adhi darina poyee pentaa endhi bro ... I spoke the truth and I stand on it ....  kaadhu ani prove cheyi , ila personal comments chesee badhulu ..... 

9 minutes ago, sri_india said:

nuvvu scammer vi and I pointed that .... adhi darina poyee pentaa endhi bro ... I spoke the truth and I stand on it ....  kaadhu ani prove cheyi , ila personal comments chesee badhulu ..... 

I can say you are child predator, prove it you are not or I assume you are. I stand sleep and have a towel also on that so what. 

5 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

I can say you are child predator, prove it you are not or I assume you are. I stand sleep and have a towel also on that so what. 

cheppa kadhaa +_(

21 minutes ago, sri_india said:

19 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Hy @sri_india call what you want to call, I should have ignored you, I shouldnt have said all these because you said it. 

i Just said in the same tone, but I feeling some bad inside by doing some creep comments on other....I shouldnt have usen the bad words I dont respond to your messages rather ignore you. again extremely sorry for being rude which usually I am not with any one. 

If by adding comments others makes you happy feel free to do so, but in no way I appreciate neither myself to put some derogatory comments on others. Good luck with your thought process. Extremely sorry if I hurt you any way. 

11 minutes ago, sri_india said:

cheppa kadhaa +_(