1983-2021

MakesSense

2 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Like I said, 20 years plus with leadership change, another 20 years...overall ga 40.

Right now, Karunanidhi tarvata Stalin, 40 lo 30 done. inkoka 10 years max. Udayanidhi Stalin will be like Lokesh. Edo oka few districts la strength thappa emi vundadu...will be a question of survival.

Thought Uday is like jagan...

13 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

CBN was at the right time...anthakuminchi chesindi emi ledu, of course real estta ebusiness thappa...

That's what I'm saying,.

Except for bhajana by gajji media he didn't do anything

3 minutes ago, Truth_Holds said:

Thought Uday is like jagan...

He could be...but look at AIADMK...they have leadership still left and EPS has future. 

Infact more than DMK, I would say EPS led AIADMK will be successful than Udayanidhi.

Yenni cheppina yentha  chsina ear rings are smart and they are at highest positions.. In US they rule Telugu crowd.. sooner or later they will comeback as TDP or KDP… I know all others like teddies and onions hatem to the core but they can never beat them…

3 hours ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

It's so unfortunate that the TDP cannot even capitalize on Jagan's blunders.

TDP has outlived its time. A regional party has 20 years of shelf life and with leadership change, can drag for another 20 years. There is no regional party in India which has survived beyond two generations. TDP is no exception. It will survive but struggle to exist and at its best, will become a king maker at a point in time, solely because of the money and media power it has accumulated.

One thing we should appreciate CBN . He knows his strength and also weakness. Eppudu evariki vongalo baaga telusu. That's the main reason for tdp's existence. Even media support helped him greatly. But his bad luck, now every party has its own media and social media existence caused a big dent to CBN. 

We also need to consider that national parties strength in AP is zero. That gives big advantage to tdp but again it depends on how much they capitalize... Current tdp is same as central congi from 2014. No alternate leadership

5 hours ago, JANASENA said:

manchi chesthey manchi cheppali ga bro

I heard that AP schools renovate cheshtunnaru under jagan govt. felt happy. 

evaru manchi chesina we have to appreciate.

renovate on papers ...rest of the notes in our pockets  ha ha ha emi puukuthav.....we will give 3000 rupers in next election to every one..you guys go and renovate what ever u want..... 

5 hours ago, MakesSense said:

FF6jl-Vm-VIAMGy3q.jpg

FGTx62z-Vg-Agbn-W4.jpg

FGTa-Mwe-UYAUol04.jpg

mana reddy jathi paruvu nila bettavu ra .....manchi masala vunna nnaalugu bothulu, manchi spicy ga vunna raku sambandha lu  lantivi kuda veyyalsidhi postlo...adhiripoyedhi...maaanaa reddlu andha ru padaga chesevallam