my unpopular opinion...

dasari4kntr

science is always evolving and improves upon itself. current understanding of Big Bang, beginning of space and time seem incomplete now, but eventually we humanity will figure out.

most religions equate this gap in current understanding to being god or gods creation. for example eclipses, rahu-ketu, comets were gods symbols of doom until we figured out what they were.

• Upvote 2

See the source image.. mana db lo intha mandhi methavulu unnara...manchidi..

@Spartan - asalu ekkani ethulu digani lothulu levu gaa..atu forn nundi idu rigvedam..atu ayan rand nundi itu RGV daaka, atu nolan nundi itu Raghavendra rao daaka..anni subjects lo manchi pattu undi gaa..

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Iriswest said:

We cannot fathom what existed before zero time because our current laws of physics do not apply to the nothingness and there is no way to theorize something which is out of scope of laws as we know it. 

My layman understanding is 

lots of field energy in infinitely small space lead to inflation of space time and created mass as it expanded. 

exactly...i agree...our physical laws doesnt allow to see beyond physics / zero time...

thats where idealism came into the picture...

do you remember the famous quote from matrix movie .."there is no spoon"...

అక్కడ స్పూన్ వుండడం...existence

అక్కడ స్పూన్ లేకపోవడం కూడా existence..ఎందుకంటే ''లేకపోవడం" అనేది కూడా అక్కడవుంది...అది కూడా existence...

మీ కామెంట్ లో చెప్పిన nothingness అనేది అసలు ఎక్కడ వుంది...i mean physical gaa..etc?

• 8 months later...
On 12/14/2021 at 6:09 AM, summer27 said:

See the source image.. mana db lo intha mandhi methavulu unnara...manchidi..

@Spartan - asalu ekkani ethulu digani lothulu levu gaa..atu forn nundi idu rigvedam..atu ayan rand nundi itu RGV daaka, atu nolan nundi itu Raghavendra rao daaka..anni subjects lo manchi pattu undi gaa..

enduk @summer27 anna kindal chestav