Why Jagan Is Not Able to Control Court Decisions?

MakesSense

court decisions control cheytam endi vaa? asalu question wrong. asalu jagan anna bills court lo enduku challenge cheyapaduthunnai ekkuvagaa (why he is in that situation?) and enduku case nilabadatledu ani adgali

30 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

corruption case la under trail ga jaggadu 16 months lopala vunnadu...investigation start ayi 10 years...chargesheet file ayi 7 years..6 years weekly appearence in court..

oka vela ie cases prove ayi siksha padina...3-4 years at the most. andulo already 16 done. best case scenario la inko 1 year potadu adi "quid pro" cases prove aithe..

super ra neevu....mana jathi paravu nilabettav.....jail nunchi vachinna taruvatha malli jagan anna C.M avuthadu gamari..adhi kuda cheppu

31 minutes ago, Aryaa said:

Eggzactly tdp looks like decided to be oppostion forever giving motikayal to jagan

super anology....naku eee point aa thattaledhe........neevu next level shiiiitttt ra maava

30 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

What you said is right but I am trying to clarify on that Courts might not be against Jagan... I think.. if they were then his bail cancellation is bigger hit than these small judgements kada...

I think Jagan should hire a better lawyer or introspect why it is happening the way it is ...33mtnj.gif

Introspect emundi, jaggadu anni lafoot GO's pass chestundu...so much so that you don't even need to be a legal expert to understand why they are being struck down..

and more over, court lo struk ayinavi "GO" ae...not bills. I think Jagan finally realized and instead of GO's, he started pushing for bills which can easily go through both the houses.

Eg: Movie ticket prices control ki GO issue chesi, Online ticketing ki matram Bill introduce chesindu...This clearly shows Jagan wants to control movie ticket prices as and when he can...ade bill ga introduce chesthe kastam.

41 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

What you said is right but I am trying to clarify on that Courts might not be against Jagan... I think.. if they were then his bail cancellation is bigger hit than these small judgements kada...

I think Jagan should hire a better lawyer or introspect why it is happening the way it is ...33mtnj.gif

He has 16 lawyers currently for Govt.

Monna maa thammudiki oka alliance osthey.. aadu one of the group lo chemcha anta..

nenu ventaney phone laagukuni..odhu lendi.. meeru CM ke sarigga salahalu ivvalekapothunnaru.. malli repu pelli aina dampathulaki em salaha istharo.. namastey anna@3$%

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

He has 16 lawyers currently for Govt.

Monna maa thammudiki oka alliance osthey.. aadu one of the group lo chemcha anta..

nenu ventaney phone laagukuni..odhu lendi.. meeru CM ke sarigga salahalu ivvalekapothunnaru.. malli repu pelli aina dampathulaki em salaha istharo.. namastey anna@3$%

Jagan Anna valla pelli petakulu ayyindi antavu ...33mtnj.gif

44 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Introspect emundi, jaggadu anni lafoot GO's pass chestundu...so much so that you don't even need to be a legal expert to understand why they are being struck down..

and more over, court lo struk ayinavi "GO" ae...not bills. I think Jagan finally realized and instead of GO's, he started pushing for bills which can easily go through both the houses.

Eg: Movie ticket prices control ki GO issue chesi, Online ticketing ki matram Bill introduce chesindu...This clearly shows Jagan wants to control movie ticket prices as and when he can...ade bill ga introduce chesthe kastam.

Anni strike down avutunayi kabatte.... Time to introspect antunanu ...33mtnj.gif

2 hours ago, Jambhalheart said:

Court lo mottikaayalu can actually work in favor of Jagan

2024 lo 5 years ga nenu em decision thesukunna courts break vesaayi like 3 capitals, other GOs etc., ani Jagan chepthaadu 

CBN ade chesadu kadaa.. he tried to put the blame on Modi/BJP for all his failures and it backfired very badly… People don’t want reasons, they want rulers who can do things… 

He has a ton of advisors to guide him through the process… they have to write the GO’s and bills that are foolproof and not cause any legal issues.. he has to hire a good legal team if the current team is not doing good.. 

Courts will intervene or accept the petitions only if there is merit… also, many of the high court judges are from other states and they might not have affinity towards a particular party.. 

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

CBN ade chesadu kadaa.. he tried to put the blame on Modi/BJP for all his failures and it backfired very badly… People don’t want reasons, they want rulers who can do things… 

Thokkaleeantey ippudu Jagan kooda assam antav next term

33 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Anni strike down avutunayi kabatte.... Time to introspect antunanu ...33mtnj.gif

Struck down avutunayi GO's ae kada...evo regulations petti gelkutundu and most of the time these regulations are invalid and edo personal ego ni satisfy chesetatte vunayi....entha pedda lawyers ni pettukuna peddaga origedi emi ledu...10 GO's la strike rate improve avutundemo...

1 hour ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Mutte pagilidhi neeku

LZn6kg.gif

2 hours ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

corruption case la under trail ga jaggadu 16 months lopala vunnadu...investigation start ayi 10 years...chargesheet file ayi 7 years..6 years weekly appearence in court..

oka vela ie cases prove ayi siksha padina...3-4 years at the most. andulo already 16 done. best case scenario la inko 1 year potadu adi "quid pro" cases prove aithe..

Inkendhuku nuvvu poyi Supreme Court lo saahalu ivvu lol