surprised by her clarity of thought and maturity...

hunkyfunky2

even assuming that it is a PR interview and she is prepared for questions (doubtful, she answered audience questions with same grace ), i am surprised by her maturity and thought process. 

I didn't care for her much for marrying ranveer , who is a playboy - but personally she came out of 1 relationship with Ranbir, took 2 year gap and she is with Ranveer for 6 years before marrying. I don't think she is linked with anyone else or known for bad behavior etc. Understands she is different from him, gives him his space and she does her own movies. 
I have same or more respect for Anushka sharama also. Both came from outside film industry and making some difference. 

@veerigadu different from Sam ! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Ok one relationship didn’t work out and she got into another, indhulo kottemundhi 

i know its long interview, but watch if you can ... 

i posted this as there is lot of discussion about Sam Chay etc... people are different, if she can have 9 year relationship with Ranveer,  then one would think Sam can live life time with Chay - but everyone is different 

4 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

even assuming that it is a PR interview and she is prepared for questions (doubtful, she answered audience questions with same grace ), i am surprised by her maturity and thought process. 

I didn't care for her much for marrying ranveer , who is a playboy - but personally she came out of 1 relationship with Ranbir, took 2 year gap and she is with Ranveer for 6 years before marrying. I don't think she is linked with anyone else or known for bad behavior etc. Understands she is different from him, gives him his space and she does her own movies. 
I have same or more respect for Anushka sharama also. Both came from outside film industry and making some difference. 

Nope dont come to a conclusion on this lady after this video. Full drugs vadidhi shes totally different outside. Ranvir kuda pakka fake gadu reddit lo full disco untadhi even some poeple who work in pr agencies confirmed witjout revealing more details. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Sam is chillar nenu already post esa one month back. Nag and all men and chai gadni irk cheyatiniki full exposing scenes ani chesthadi and obviously vadi illetrate fans troll chestharu adhi dani ego satisfy chesthadi. Adhi already chennai lo ramya and trisha gang to full parties lo undhi. 

Also Anushka Sharma ki and Katrina Kaif ki full attitude undi outside ani rumors unnayi. Don’t believe anything that is in social media, online personalities. Unless you see them face to face you can’t believe anything 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Same high society PR crap thrown out by heroines for generations. Repulsive people 🤮 

Haha .. she is inspiration for lot of feminazis ba Her life her choice.