NEW DB rules, appliocable to MODS also

anna_returns_1

1) A banner need to be displayed by Mods, " Dont share personnel information here with any one, lot of incidents happened this lead to huge personal life distraction, if you still sharing we no where responsble" 

2) Don't Lend money to any one in DB, they can change their ID and disapper and its hard for @psyc0pk or @MOD23 or @afdb__sai to find them 

3) Just remember mods are humans not gods to control over people mindset and they have families to feed, you share info and put allegations on them

specially women will fall kind hearted like me always I know, I still getting so many offline messages from girls requesting to chat, but I ignore them, everyone should take example like me

and be in nigrahama. 

4) All Mod23 should take consent sign agreement before getting db that sharing personnel info is not good and might lead to bar. 

5) Disabling PMs is a good thought, I would agree with that too. 

++ Please add on 

1) Updation: Time to create anonmous post help, if someone got harasment or bullying from somone they can post to one Default ID and Mod agrees the post can appear without their ID about the harasment. so those in needy can get help. 

• Upvote 2

already avanni terms and conditions lo cover ayyayi..

people should use their common sense and judgement, what can be done, and cannot be done in online forums like this.

as simple as that.

ID lu ban cheyali, IP lu ban cheyali ante....school poraganiki kuda telusu IP ban cheste, free VPN vadi still they can come.

or create multiple ids ani....

27 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

4) All Mod23 should take consent sign agreement before getting db that sharing personnel info is not good and might lead to bar. 

Good point

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

already avanni terms and conditions lo cover ayyayi..

people should use their common sense and judgement, what can be done, and cannot be done in online forums like this.

as simple as that.

ID lu ban cheyali, IP lu ban cheyali ante....school poraganiki kuda telusu IP ban cheste, free VPN vadi still they can come.

or create multiple ids ani....

Makes sense but whats solution then?

4 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Makes sense but whats solution then?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

nee creativity start cheyi inka, enni threads plan chesavbraces_1

🍗 dhorikinatte anna ki …

- friend lost his crypto address … 170 bitcoins unnayi 

- friend vi nudes vesaru okadu ela delete cheyinchali

- friend died with Covid. Vadi Waller lo 200 Etc unnayi ela na account ki transfer cheyyali 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

So a girl trusting and fa boy based online forums is clearly her mistake,

not mods mistake? 😜

Ok fun apart, for time to time Mods need to display banner about this "not trust worthy " thing so people can use their best judgements, when you have no one then people come to this online forums and got trapped, this is never ending story, we know. 

Lets Say Girl A got cheated by her BF and that BF blackmailing with her nagna chitralu, so she came and post for help, 

now Boy B helped her how to come out of issue, later Girl for sympathy meet him when he comes to her city and Boy B did

again the mistake, then its clearly the dumb is girl. No one else can do nothing. 

2 hours ago, anna_returns_1 said:

1) A banner need to be displayed by Mods, " Dont share personnel information here with any one, lot of incidents happened this lead to huge personal life distraction, if you still sharing we no where responsble" 

2) Don't Lend money to any one in DB, they can change their ID and disapper and its hard for @psyc0pk or @MOD23 or @afdb__sai to find them 

3) Just remember mods are humans not gods to control over people mindset and they have families to feed, you share info and put allegations on them

specially women will fall kind hearted like me always I know, I still getting so many offline messages from girls requesting to chat, but I ignore them, everyone should take example like me

and be in nigrahama. 

5) Disabling PMs is a good thought, I would agree with that too. 

++ Please add on 

1) Updation: Time to create anonmous post help, if someone got harasment or bullying from somone they can post to one Default ID and Mod agrees the post can appear without their ID about the harasment. so those in needy can get help. 

Nee opika ki dhandam anna

• Haha 1