Travel req for Qatar airlines from Hyd..covid test - Help

jsk423

Flying from Hyd to US..Is antigen/rapid test accepted for travelling to US? RTPCR evarini adigina test result over 24hrs ani saying..Any recommended testing centers in Hyd near Dilsukhnagar or KPHB?

Recently in KPHB … I know a person who got it done and got it back in 24 hours … Remedy hospital road lo… The name is MAP MY GENOME … search with the name and kphb .. you should find it

other is Vijaya Diagnostic center near Sujana Forum Mail…

and more over you can get it done in Airport and they will give you back fast but charge higher

48 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Recently in KPHB … I know a person who got it done and got it back in 24 hours … Remedy hospital road lo… The name is MAP MY GENOME … search with the name and kphb .. you should find it

other is Vijaya Diagnostic center near Sujana Forum Mail…

and more over you can get it done in Airport and they will give you back fast but charge higher

Thanks bro.

called vijaya diagnostics and they said they can provide the results in 12hours

11 hours ago, jsk423 said:

Flying from Hyd to US..Is antigen/rapid test accepted for travelling to US? RTPCR evarini adigina test result over 24hrs ani saying..Any recommended testing centers in Hyd near Dilsukhnagar or KPHB?

Ala anataru.. morning iste evening 5-6pm kalla result istaru

On 12/18/2021 at 9:08 PM, DummyVariable said:

Airport.

Got mine in half an hour.

Advance booking emayna cheyala, test site location enti airport lo and do we have to take the test before checking in the bags?