Kudos to PK & Ajith

RPG_Reloaded

PowerStar teesey annadu likewise Ajith thala birudu teesi tuppakotlo padey annadu fanz ni

they started something healthy thing

allu pushpam gaddmo unnadi vadilesi icon anta

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

PowerStar teesey annadu likewise Ajith thala birudu teesi tuppakotlo padey annadu fanz ni

they started something healthy thing

allu pushpam gaddmo unnadi vadilesi icon anta

Emaindi vayaa… did your wife praise AA so much that you started hating him?? Why all these negative threads on AA??
He is just like any hero with lot of positives and insecurities.. 😄

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Emaindi vayaa… did your wife praise AA so much that you started hating him?? Why all these negative threads on AA??
He is just like any hero with lot of positives and insecurities.. 😄

alluarjun-army-allu-arjun.gif

He is diff from other stars

AA gadu athi ***** sontha PR team tho fake collections, qll india looking forwarding to him ani yadava TT lu padatadu 

7 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

AA gadu athi ***** sontha PR team tho fake collections, qll india looking forwarding to him ani yadava TT lu padatadu 

He is a good actor and works very hard… but he is a very insecure guy and thinks a bit high of himself and has brand picchhi.. he definitely has lot of craze for his dances and movies in the north and other south states… many of my non Telugu friends know him and Ravi Teja and of course Prabhas… no one else.. valla parties and functions lo his songs are very popular for dances… but will they go to a theater to watch his movie?? I am not sure.. 

20 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

He is a good actor and works very hard… but he is a very insecure guy and thinks a bit high of himself and has brand picchhi.. he definitely has lot of craze for his dances and movies in the north and other south states… many of my non Telugu friends know him and Ravi Teja and of course Prabhas… no one else.. valla parties and functions lo his songs are very popular for dances… but will they go to a theater to watch his movie?? I am not sure.. 

Army member vaa pushpa

On 12/20/2021 at 11:59 AM, RPG_Reloaded said:

Bro always had a doubt, yedava TT lu ante enti baa. I mean TT abbreviation aa, full form ento? 

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Bro always had a doubt, yedava TT lu ante enti baa. I mean TT abbreviation aa, full form ento? 

Cheppanu brother

• Haha 1