Intha pedda faulthu mnda anukoledu roja

csrcsr

• csrcsr changed the title to Intha pedda faulthu mnda anukoledu roja
On 12/21/2021 at 2:13 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

what she went through?

doesn't she live in a 100cr house or something? her husband is the idiot who brought her into this mess. such a stupid issue. sandrabob must retire from politics. may be AP politics standards will improve atleast then

it doesn't matter how rich one is.. the comment and body language of people on the other side was disgusting at the best.. I hate all the politicians especially in Telugu states but in this matter I felt YSR leaders stooped to new low..

I too want cbn to retire now but I am not sure that is going to make YSR party get better..

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

it doesn't matter how rich one is.. the comment and body language of people on the other side was disgusting at the best.. I hate all the politicians especially in Telugu states but in this matter I felt YSR leaders stooped to new low..

I too want cbn to retire now but I am not sure that is going to make YSR party get better..

Ok

On 12/21/2021 at 1:38 AM, csrcsr said:

Pedda Avida degariki enduku veltunaru urke , avida kanisam Vila mata kuda analedu thu 

It’s a revenge anna… last term lo chemba roja blue pilms ani assembly lo cd release chepinchadu ela marchipothundhi… karma hits back

44 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Dendu dondey.. tdp power lo unnapudu tdp leader okkaru roja ni bluefilm actor annaru. 
in politics(specially in telugu states), new records will be created in every term with respect to corruption and dirty language

1) bhuvaneswari em matladaledu when roja got eliminated or other women issue antundi,, asalu buvaneswari active politics lo leduga

2) emi anakapoina, cbn edchadu antundi—recent ga ycp vaale oppukunaru Annam ani

deni labor veshalu, next term power Loki rakapote chalu

53 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Dendu dondey.. tdp power lo unnapudu tdp leader okkaru roja ni bluefilm actor annaru. 
in politics(specially in telugu states), new records will be created in every term with respect to corruption and dirty language

exactly.. cheap politicians