SP charan

uzaaR

Buddimanthudu ayyada? 

appatlo drinking girls 

divorce

2nd marriage

now Padutha theeyaga judge anta

and swarabhishekam balu songs veede singing.

missing Balu garu, I can’t connect to Charan singing.

11 minutes ago, summer27 said:

he has always been good singer and budhimantudu..

No , he squandered all his father's wealth with several ventures and almost came close to bankruptcy 

Sp Balu had to take up several shows and movies to at old age to recover the losses 

I can't rate his singing ability though

59 minutes ago, uzaaR said:

Buddimanthudu ayyada? 

appatlo drinking girls 

divorce

2nd marriage

SP Charan voice lite..evo konni songs tappa verevi connct avvalem..

Vijay Yesudas bettee in this regard..close to his father’s voice..unique asalu valla voice

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, islander said:

SP Charan voice lite..evo konni songs tappa verevi connct avvalem..

Vijay Yesudas bettee in this regard..close to his father’s voice..unique asalu valla voice

SP charan has some very good songs in tamil and telugu. Unfortunately for him, he didn't get enough recognition.

He sang songs hit albums like Sakhi (Maniratnam), VIP, Murarai etc.,,

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

No , he squandered all his father's wealth with several ventures and almost came close to bankruptcy 

Sp Balu had to take up several shows and movies to at old age to recover the losses 

I can't rate his singing ability though

akkada Elon Musk 100s of billions of dollars tho chedugu playing... ikkada maa bujji Charan annayya ni antha maata antaava?

tellodu chesthey samsaram.. maa vodu cheste ...........

};_

How many interesting people did Charan hang out with?

He pulled Thyagarajan Kumararaja out of nowhere and gave him a film to make. He consciously stayed outside of the mainstream.

the man is a legend in his own right. Too bad, he didnt see much success.. but well tried Charan.

enjoy your retirement by judging singers. Hope you are not too harsh on the little ones.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

don't compare son to father man.

SP charan took huge risks and some of them paid off. like Chennai 600028 which was a cult hit. and another amazing movie called 'Va - quarter cutting', he was co producing. another decent hit Nanayam.

and some which were banned like Aaranya Khandam, which was also an amazing cult film that was not allowed to be screened in chennai.

he had an interesting life. and is probably settling down now. good for him.

@Ryzen_renoir can't say he squandered wealth. He was walking on knife's edge, without much institutional support or a godfather in the industry. Chennai needs enterprising people like SP Charan.

love him more than his father. because he's a chennai kid. Also I don't know anything about SPB, other than that he's a very popular singer. I never paid attention to songs.

The fact is his productions were  loss making and he bankrupted sp Balu who amassed alot of wealth / land around Chennai during his peak 

Awards / critical reviews don't pay the bills

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The fact is his productions were  loss making and he bankrupted sp Balu who amassed alot of wealth / land around Chennai during his peak 

it doesn't matter. you guys look down on Chennai as conservative, and then discourage people like SP Charan.

pick a side.

yeah chennai is conservative, and charan would have succeeded in mumbai where rich can easily socialize their losses and keep their gains.

9 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

see, he didn't overspend on any of his movies. He didn't steal the limelight.

so to blame him for losses, when he produced atleast 3 brilliant films is just mean  :3D_Smiles_216:

16 hours ago, uzaaR said:

Buddimanthudu ayyada? 

appatlo drinking girls 

divorce

2nd marriage

Prapancham lo perfect ga evadu undadu even you and myself included. Tappulani iron out cheskuntu povatame. Charan personal issues pakkana pedithe valla nanna Daya valla vachina avakasalani use chesukuni he is earning some money for his family. He cannot equal his dad but he is a decent professional singer. Anthe ga kavalsindi evarikaina

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1