Bahubali nostalgic

csrcsr

28 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You don’t have to hate everything man… it is ok to like a well made scene in a movie.. 

I don't hate everything, duh! There are plenty things that I love, things that people like you crush under their feet with their 'pragmatism'.

and what makes you think you are the arbiter of what's 'well made'?

that scene is absolute sh1t to me. I can tell you why if you care, but you obviously don't. so why pretend to be some wise ass telling me what to like and what not to? hmmm..

41 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Em.tappu kanipinchindi a scene lo bro niku

bad aesthetic choices. the crowns look like some crow sh1t over a piece of metal. overall bad art work.

acting below par from everyone.

The shots of crowd going crazy over bahubali were cringe

inka this scene cannot be seen in isolation kadha.. if its seen in isolation, there's nothing special about it too. as part of the whole movie, the entire build up to this scene is underwhelming.

Rajamouli is probably good with hero elevation scenes during action, but even there he overuses slo mo for effect. Here he has no such crutch.

the bgm.. hmm.. I don't remember what the bgm sounded like.. and I watched this on mute now so I can't say about the bgm. pretty sure bgm was super cringe too. since I was mostly irritated when I was dragged to watch this movie when it was released and was whining the entire movie.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bad aesthetic choices. the crowns look like some crow sh1t over a piece of metal. overall bad art work.

acting below par from everyone.

The shots of crowd going crazy over bahubali were cringe

inka this scene cannot be seen in isolation kadha.. if its seen in isolation, there's nothing special about it too. as part of the whole movie, the entire build up to this scene is underwhelming.

Rajamouli is probably good with hero elevation scenes during action, but even there he overuses slo mo for effect. Here he has no such crutch.

the bgm.. hmm.. I don't remember what the bgm sounded like.. and I watched this on mute now so I can't say about the bgm. pretty sure bgm was super cringe too. since I was mostly irritated when I was dragged to watch this movie when it was released and was whining the entire movie.

Ok ok chikl

18 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't hate everything, duh! There are plenty things that I love, things that people like you crush under their feet with their 'pragmatism'.

and what makes you think you are the arbiter of what's 'well made'?

that scene is absolute sh1t to me. I can tell you why if you care, but you obviously don't. so why pretend to be some wise ass telling me what to like and what not to? hmmm..

PK.gif

• 2 weeks later...