Help with Python

indra_babu

1 hour ago, indra_babu said:

Hello All,

Need help with Python to complete some tasks. konchem job risk lo vundi.... can you please help? I am okay to pay for the time spent.

please DM me.

Support etla tiskuntav..I meant how will you share ur screen 

5 hours ago, indra_babu said:

Hello All,

Need help with Python to complete some tasks. konchem job risk lo vundi.... can you please help? I am okay to pay for the time spent.

please DM me.

Not a Python expert but willing to help as I can learn something too, no need for any payment but PM me the exact issue you are facing. 

I am not a Data Engineer or a Data Scientist but a DevOps Engineer so I don't know the in and out of Python

5 hours ago, indra_babu said:

Hello All,

please DM me.

aa some tasks ento inkonchem specific ga cheppu. because Python is used across diff architectures in various ways.

25 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Not a Python expert but willing to help as I can learn something too, no need for any payment but PM me the exact issue you are facing. 

I am not a Data Engineer or a Data Scientist but a DevOps Engineer so I don't know the in and out of Python

sent you a message bro.