To those uncles with baby boys

anna_returns_1

Do you guys think they will take care while old or kick you out of home? 😁

E tella porino nalla porina chesukonte adhi dhani post boyfriends gurinchi meku chepthunthe how u feel? Or saying you know uncle.aunty I love beef pork can u fook ante me feel yenti? 

😉

7 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Brahmanandam Brammi GIF - Brahmanandam Brammi Krishna Movie GIFs

Anna...read this everyday...very important for you

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

@thokkale

All I want is - for the family to be OK to be around me when they become adults. Yearly oka 3-4 times kids families naa daggaraki ravataniki willing ga unte chalu. 

Take care, avanni avvavani anukuntunna. Nenu maa amma nannaki ki dooram gaa undi naa pillalu nannu choosukovali ani expect cheyyadam unreasonable emo

3 minutes ago, phatposts said:

All I want is - for the family to be OK to be around me when they become adults. Yearly oka 3-4 times kids families naa daggaraki ravataniki willing ga unte chalu. 

Take care, avanni avvavani anukuntunna. Nenu maa amma nannaki ki dooram gaa undi naa pillalu nannu choosukovali ani expect cheyyadam unreasonable emo

E mata tho DB lo chala mandi uncles valla wifela  asala paina nellu challavu bro. 

Ne parents ninnu america lo kanaledu 

but e vuncles valla pillalani kannaru, so they deserve the boy kids to be taken care right. 

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

Brahmanandam Brammi GIF - Brahmanandam Brammi Krishna Movie GIFs

Anna...read this everyday...very important for you

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

Amen