Prosper Tx

ForEverJava

3 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Roju swadeshi ki osthava nuvvu?

Yes bro ..Irani Chai weakness..and chat and snacks..awesome there also sunday night intlo dullness unte akkadapote crowd ni chuste dullness Mottam poddi..🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Windsong Ranch Mustang lakes lo lot of desis unnaru not like in Frisco but decent community ! Those communities are already sold out but 2016 and later houses for sale untey chudu… schools chudali.. Frisco ISD ayithey better ! 

Frisco lo ekkada new one level and most ppl prefer prosper ..except Lexington or Grove which I don't feel worth of money ..they are too greedy cashing on ppl weakness for craze for Frisco isd..

3 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

warast time to upgrade home, you may want to wait for correction in 2 yrs

No one knows bro with Inflation going up and the way things are moving I wanna be safe than sory already wasted 2 yrs to move south when things were under control..now atleast 700 to 800 edokati vastadi future lo adi kooda sure ledu

Bro, Basic doubt ee master plan community endi just saw - https://mustanglakes.com/ they have lot of builders. its like one developer outsource to multiple builders to build homes ?.. I see celina has homes around 450K-500k close to 3 k SQT foot. do celina has desi community and grocery and restaurants, any reason not to prefer celina..

56 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Frisco lo ekkada new one level and most ppl prefer prosper ..except Lexington or Grove which I don't feel worth of money ..they are too greedy cashing on ppl weakness for craze for Frisco isd..

Yeah Frisco ISD craze full undi and realtor /builder mafia is trying to cash that .

check Edgewood estates also …

Richwoods lo some 2017 houses are for sale 

55 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

No one knows bro with Inflation going up and the way things are moving I wanna be safe than sory already wasted 2 yrs to move south when things were under control..now atleast 700 to 800 edokati vastadi future lo adi kooda sure ledu

True. Itlaney 2018 nundi anukoni Austin Frisco areas lo peak times miss cheskunna .. I was working from home since 2018 but didn’t move to Texas until after Covid times …. 

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Yes bro ..Irani Chai weakness..and chat and snacks..awesome there also sunday night intlo dullness unte akkadapote crowd ni chuste dullness Mottam poddi..🤣🤣🤣

Nenu b same bro… Irani chai has become my weakness … ippudu Covid symptoms valla intlo untunna … otherwise daily evening 7-8pm time lo attendance estundey 

• 5 months later...
On 12/27/2021 at 10:57 AM, manadonga said:

Prosper has better than frisco and littile elm 

Frisco school district is way superior. Little Elm is very good. Prosper is just growing. Prosper ISD is very backward in education and school amenities.