Opt lo fakes petti jobs kottina current generation youth

Murari_Murari

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why do you care abt setting examples to next generation uncle? What example did you set in your life? You are born in india but left that country and settled in other country for your comfort ? So what example did you set to protect your identity and culture. Lol cheppaku inka

Nuvu karudu gattina fake opt laga vunavu yentha sepu one side e think chesthunavu. You are not mature enough to consider to say anything. 

1 minute ago, chicagoafdb said:

Ivanthakaadu join in savejobsusa and do advocacy against opt, H1B..most citizens effected joined and fighting..

I posted for general awareness not to oppose them.

2 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

I guess thats a good point.

1) we dont pay taxes on land selling buying legally

2) we pay amamya for all works

Now those kids come here and fake resumes.

Now what next?

It's the same system flaw everywhere bro. India lo naaku antha white money kaavalante okkadu kooda konatledu.
Fresher resume tho okkadu kooda hire chesukovatledu US lo.

It all comes down to: struggle for existence and survival of the fittest/. Yemo, fake resume lu petti job nilabettukovatam kooda skill yemo.

I work in a field where I can't fake resume, so I don't know about those but I have seen many many genuine candidates try for several months with original resumes and finally gave up and got jobs with fake resumes. That's how this system is operating here. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

Nuvu karudu gattina fake opt laga vunavu yentha sepu one side e think chesthunavu. You are not mature enough to consider to say anything. 

I don’t have to fake uncle coz I have talent, so I have multiple jobs coz I work hard without complaining after few failures. Also 80 percent of jobs reject me as I am not a citizen but still I don’t open a thread like you to cry

12 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

What morals will they teach to kids.

1) are fake pettukora parledu no morals no ethics dabu sampadinchadame dhyeam 

2) H4 ead with fake resume mothers will teach what? 

So moral of story brathadaniki emi chesina tapuledana? Or tapuly chesthu ayina baga brathakali ana??

My daughter is facing lot of struggle in jobs bec of fakes everywhere. Dont know how to console her.

So what was your answer to your Daughter bro... 33mtnj.gif

16 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I don’t have to fake uncle coz I have talent, so I have multiple jobs coz I work hard without complaining after few failures. Also 80 percent of jobs reject me as I am not a citizen but still I don’t open a thread like you to cry

This is real cry on someone who bringing point rather you crying on point.

If you are multi talented good luck bro but with system flaw of fakes are ok you see consequences when a average worker with real exp unable to find job bec of other fake guy who is taking voice over *giys like you*.

Just now, Murari_Murari said:

This is real cry on someone who bringing point rather you crying on point.

If you are multi talented good luck bro but with system flaw of fakes are ok you see consequences when a average worker with real exp unable to find job bec of other fake guy who is taking voice over *from you*.

Lol if i can get multiple jobs with 20 percent ppl accepting me, why cant your daughter get a job with 80 percent ppl accepting citizenship.