Evariana contract marriage cheskunaraa for GChee

Lovecrusader

I know a  38 yrs Indian lady married 70 years old Indian guy for green card. She was twice divorcee with a 14 years girl child when she married that old guy. Her H1B got expired, no I-140 so for her daughter future married the old guy. She wants the old guy to be alive till mom and daughter gets USC

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

I know a  38 yrs Indian lady married 70 years old Indian guy for green card. She was twice divorcee with a 14 years girl child when she married that old guy. Her H1B got expired, no I-140 so for her daughter future married the old guy. She wants the old guy to be alive till mom and daughter gets USC

$s@d Sorry for her 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Naaa grudddhaaaa lo finger pettiii smelll sudaaaakapotheeee neeekuuu nidraaa pattadhaaa ra kuyyyaaa.

Idheee db lo phatttt fafa la ni Pelli chesukunna okkodiniii kukkaaa 10ngulll 10nginaa nenuuu ela chesukuntaaa raaa lunchhhvodkkaaa.

Ayinaaa neee yedupuuu nuvvuuu continue seyyiii vuuuuu continue 

Information sharing chesthunna uncle, help chey poragallaki nuvvu ela chesavo ani