Will and estate rasara

coffee

• 9 months later...

@Spartan quick question... if we take Legal Plan thru Employer and go to participating Attorney for will and trust completion... would there be anything we have to pay Out of pocket or is it generally covered by that Insurance plan?

because outside agencies do this process for 300$ directly... debating is it better to go with insurance or not

6 minutes ago, ranam_007 said:

https://www.lawdepot.com/ use this, take trial version and once your will is ready  download the copy and cancel it. Print the copy and make notary should be good enough

Actually planning to do Estate planning with trust setting up and transferring all the assets in that name..

Tried completing will online but decided to go with trust

On 3/24/2022 at 5:17 PM, Spartan said:

@appaji_pesarattu @Manikyam @Anta Assamey @Netflixmovieguz

ivala first call aindi...include detail gathering and info both for Will and Trust.

• Trust lo naadi post home buying kabatti involves 2 xfers, first to couple and then to trust.
  • Will all banking accounts, other personal belongings etc
  • how trust hirearchy will work etc decided, same with Will.
  • trading accounts notary submit cheyamannadu, and other details will take time..
  • mostly whole year padtadi to set everything done...too busy Attorney.

legal plan is covering all the fee, only property recording fee 50$ ento mana pocket nunchi kadtam ante.

Wat $50

maa friends  $300..$600 petti will raayincharu

6 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Wat $50

maa friends  $300..$600 petti will raayincharu

he went with Legal Plan where provider will cover all costs to attorney... they might have went individually

2 hours ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

@Spartan quick question... if we take Legal Plan thru Employer and go to participating Attorney for will and trust completion... would there be anything we have to pay Out of pocket or is it generally covered by that Insurance plan?

because outside agencies do this process for 300$ directly... debating is it better to go with insurance or not

@appaji_pesarattu only illu transfer county fee kadtav ante...which was 70$ for me. apart form that nothing

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/24/2022 at 6:17 PM, Spartan said:

@appaji_pesarattu @Manikyam @Anta Assamey @Netflixmovieguz

ivala first call aindi...include detail gathering and info both for Will and Trust.

• Trust lo naadi post home buying kabatti involves 2 xfers, first to couple and then to trust.
  • Will all banking accounts, other personal belongings etc
  • how trust hirearchy will work etc decided, same with Will.
  • trading accounts notary submit cheyamannadu, and other details will take time..
  • mostly whole year padtadi to set everything done...too busy Attorney.

legal plan is covering all the fee, only property recording fee 50$ ento mana pocket nunchi kadtam ante.

@Spartan : Quick question... did your legal plan covered everything... seems Metlife plan I have was covering only somethings but not other things such as Certificate of Trust, Bill of Sale, General Assignment... vatiki attorney said will charge around 500 extra on top of legal insurance..my attorney is planning to do Lady bird Deed estate planning

1 hour ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

@Spartan : Quick question... did your legal plan covered everything... seems Metlife plan I have was covering only somethings but not other things such as Certificate of Trust, Bill of Sale, General Assignment... vatiki attorney said will charge around 500 extra on top of legal insurance..my attorney is planning to do Lady bird Deed estate planning

anni covered @appaji_pesarattu I paid only 50 for registration.

• Thanks 1