Stuck on the Highway......

r2d2

vQDNMn.gif

Hundreds of motorists have been stuck in the snow for more than 19 hours along a 50-mile stretch of Interstate 95 in Virginia after a crash involving six tractor-trailers. Former VP candidate and Virginia State Senator Tim Kaine revealed that he is one of the people stuck in the snowy pile-up in a tweet early Tuesday. 'I started my normal 2 hour drive to DC at 1pm yesterday. 19 hours later, I'm still not near the Capitol,' he wrote. The snowstorm piled 7 to 11 inches of snow on the US East Coast's main north-south highway.

3 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

road pakkane...desi ishtyle...water/tp padhulu snow use cheyyadame...it's clear no?

It’s not that easy bro… Gas aypothey aa cold lo etla survive aytharo endo… hope everyone gets home safe

1 hour ago, siru said:

okati, rendu vaste etla?

any one had this experience and how did you manage.,,,

I never faced this in usa.. touchwood ..

but once in hyderabad stuck in madhapur traffic for few hours in rain and had to goto 'one',... i turned in to some gully  and did it in some dark area...

May be in US its easier.. take an exit and go to gas station... this may not always be possible.

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

vQDNMn.gif

Hundreds of motorists have been stuck in the snow for more than 19 hours along a 50-mile stretch of Interstate 95 in Virginia after a crash involving six tractor-trailers. Former VP candidate and Virginia State Senator Tim Kaine revealed that he is one of the people stuck in the snowy pile-up in a tweet early Tuesday. 'I started my normal 2 hour drive to DC at 1pm yesterday. 19 hours later, I'm still not near the Capitol,' he wrote. The snowstorm piled 7 to 11 inches of snow on the US East Coast's main north-south highway.

19 hours..gas ayipothundhi gaa..antha sepu ante...engine off setthe potharu ee snow la...how did they manage?

2 hours ago, siru said:

okati, rendu vaste etla?

yelagu standstill traffic yee kada, bandi pakkana aapadame. aa pakkane ice tho pani kaniccheyali@3$%

• Haha 1