Can a person work on H4 EAD with pending h4 and pending i765?

Meowcatp

10 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Can a person work on H4 EAD with pending h4 and pending i765? which means expired I 94 as well

this is for h4 EAD extension

No...if u have filed H4 EAD before expiry and then have valid I 94 i.e. H4 extn approved then you can work on EAD receipt

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

No...if u have filed H4 EAD before expiry and then have valid I 94 i.e. H4 extn approved then you can work on EAD receipt

Yes I have filed for both before expiry and they are still pending 

48 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

Is this new rule? I thought we need to have ead in hand 

no u cannot.

H4 EAD - nuvvu timely file chesina for extension.

if it is expired. u cannot work.

it is not similar to GC EAD.

chala mandi lost jobs because of this catch, and we were one of them

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Meowcatp said:

Can a person work on H4 EAD with pending h4 and pending i765? which means expired I 94 as well

this is for h4 EAD extension

no bro h4 ead is valid only if underlyiig h4 is approved (i know the rule change is unless they approve h4 ) if you are dependant use the gc ead and if you want h4 back anywasy country bayaki poyi vashe yuor h4 will be recaaptured

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sattipandu007 said:

Is this new rule? I thought we need to have ead in hand 

Recently in November they changed this rule where you can work on ead receipt with valid i94

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

no bro h4 ead is valid only if underlyiig h4 is approved (i know the rule change is unless they approve h4 ) if you are dependant use the gc ead and if you want h4 back anywasy country bayaki poyi vashe yuor h4 will be recaaptured

Being a dependent If I use GC EAD does it affect my pending interfile request for primary and me in any way?

3 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Being a dependent If I use GC EAD does it affect my pending interfile request for primary and me in any way?

interfile no if primary is with same employer , you can still use gc ead

2 hours ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

13 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

Recently in November they changed this rule where you can work on ead receipt with valid i94

Agreed

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

interfile no if primary is with same employer , you can still use gc ead

Got it 

Also just want to share Ivala telegram group lo they are saying both 140s approve ayyi undali anta edo chapter prakaram interfile ki 

16 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Got it 

Also just want to share Ivala telegram group lo they are saying both 140s approve ayyi undali anta edo chapter prakaram interfile ki 

yaa alwasy the original 140 (eb3 concurrent one) has to be approved thaat was filed with applicaation, eb2 is obviosuly approved

9 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Aa new 180 days h4 EAD rule pettin vadini Cheppu kottali. It’s of no use. H4 approval untene 180 days ani pettaru 

Oh avuna proceed lo undi expire ayithe no use aha? Wat the fish!!

14 minutes ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Aa new 180 days h4 EAD rule pettin vadini Cheppu kottali. It’s of no use. H4 approval untene 180 days ani pettaru 

3 minutes ago, Bulls_Rose said:

Oh avuna proceed lo undi expire ayithe no use aha? Wat the fish!!

Some people are using a trick according to reddy uncle if you have some I 94 left like one month anuko , go to Mexico and come back using automatic revalidation during entering show h1 spouse new one , in some cases they are giving full i94