Epudina purse motham pogotu kunara

Murari_Murari

Credit cards ventane app lo locked. Contacted customer support & order new ones. Money … I don’t keep more than 40$/2-3K in india. DL ayithe eppudu poledhu luckily 

Ma x lost once, gas kottisthu car midha pettindhi, and forgot. Got into the car and drove home. Intiki vochi choosthe missing. Went back and asked in gas station, no luck. Someone stole it.

Was X when it happened 

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Ma x lost once, gas kottisthu car midha pettindhi, and forgot. Got into the car and drove home. Intiki vochi choosthe missing. Went back and asked in gas station, no luck. Someone stole it.

Was X when it happened 

Was C when happened ante

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

Was X when it happened 

X ayyaka kuda kottinchukunda

adele…. gas. 😜

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Like DL, credit cards , debit cards.

If so what happened next? 

Oka sari naa purse ni car paina petti marchipoyi car nadupukuntu oka 10 miles vella Walmart ki…gurthochi chusthe purse ledhu…oka 2 days lo intiki cop occhi purse icchi velladu…everything was inside including cash, cards, and my EAD card…oka responsible citizen found my wallet on the road and returned it to the nearest police station

• Upvote 1