Pushpa second time - a much calmer review

Telugodura456

First time i watched with chittoor guys and in an overall party mood. Their laughter on chittoor dialougues and action scenes made it much more appealing. Second time i watched in house on amazon prime. it is a still a very good movie and was able to analyze it better.

The only negative i saw second time is that in the middle the movie appeared a little lengthy but the climax again made you forget everything.

Some reasons why i think the movie was a pan india hit :

a) Allu did the labor character with real love and genuine identification with working class people. Its not like some ego maniacal upper caste guy just putting on a show for a film. The dialogue i saw getting lot of emotion in north theaters (watched in tiktok) is when the mill owner asks him not to sit with leg on leg. Thats a common thing in india against people - even i was told once (more like elders or whatever). Such thoughtful little details went in to the heart of mazdoor working class people.

b) Music was melodious, massy and racy enough to appeal to a lot of cultures

c) Heroism was a little lesser and character development was better . Its not easy showing so many villains with each a definite character of their own.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

First time i watched with chittoor guys and in an overall party mood. Their laughter on chittoor dialougues and action scenes made it much more appealing. Second time i watched in house on amazon prime. it is a still a very good movie and was able to analyze it better.

The only negative i saw second time is that in the middle the movie appeared a little lengthy but the climax again made you forget everything.

a) Allu did the labor character with real love and genuine identification with working class people. Its not like some ego maniacal upper caste guy just putting on a show for a film. The dialogue i saw getting lot of emotion in north theaters (watched in tiktok) is when the mill owner asks him not to sit with leg on leg. Thats a common thing in india against people - even i was told once (more like elders or whatever). Such thoughtful little details went in to the heart of mazdoor working class people.

c) Heroism was a little lesser and character development was better . Its not easy showing so many villains with each a definite character of their own.

Climax em ledu kada asalu! It’s nothing ! 

10 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

Climax best

it depends baa...either u'll totally like or u'll hate it  ane spectrum lo vundhi..

nacchinavaalaki chaala best climax anipisthundhi nacchani vallaki worst anipisthundhi...

andharu theesukoleru ilaanti climax lu

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Climax lo jarigindhi will define their battle in second part...im eagerly waiting for it! True that arjun did a fantastic job with acting!!!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

it depends baa...either u'll totally like or u'll hate it  ane spectrum lo vundhi..

nacchinavaalaki chaala best climax anipisthundhi nacchani vallaki worst anipisthundhi...

andharu theesukoleru ilaanti climax lu

I liked background song after he left fazil 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Movie baagundhi endhuku negative review vachindho theleedhu ~ May be Pan India ani athi chesinandhuku emo. 

Sound and RR issues and open ended climax