WHY Flower movie super hit and no other movie near by inclduing bhais

Murari_Murari

1) Covid - reason ok 

2) but main reason = all hindi audience turned against to neptosim and all bhai's lost respect 

funnything is AA is also a neptoism kid but since not connected ot bollywood he is ok.

56 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

1) Covid - reason ok 

2) but main reason = all hindi audience turned against to neptosim and all bhai's lost respect 

funnything is AA is also a neptoism kid but since not connected ot bollywood he is ok.

i think thats not the main reason. Many hindi audience are unable to connect to overly fair very westernized locales and vibe in bollywood. Previously they had no choice but now choice vacchindhi.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

i think thats not the main reason. Many hindi audience are unable to connect to overly fair very westernized locales and vibe in bollywood. Previously they had no choice but now choice vacchindhi.

This 3rd factor also true

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think this as one of the main reasons.