Urgent - h1 site visit

m0nster

Hi All, 

I’m on h1b extension with company X. Recently I received NOIR on my current petition since USCIS Vadu site visit chesadu. He came to know that Nanu vere state nunchi work chestunna ani. So NOIR send chesadu even though client confirmed I’m working for them.

1. In the NOIR it says response window will be 30 days but due to pandemic I heard that there will be extra 60 calendar days to respond. Can someone please confirm? 

2. I’m thinking to transfer my h1b to another employer before my current employer respond to NOIR. In this scenario if my h1 transfer is approved, is there any possibility that it will be approved without i-94 since I’m transferring while NOIR is pending? 

If it is approved without I-94, I can’t really cross the border due to pandemic and new born kid. Please suggest.

Contact company's attorney man, I think he will advice better.

Whole issue is that you were not there when they visited your work location as per LCA?

I think your employer/attorney can respond to the notice explaining why they didn't file amendment etc they can give excuse like COVID.

Talk to attorney like murthy for additional info, take 20 min appointment online.

2) No one knows if you will get approval without I-94 or not. Usually if you doesn't have petition underlying valid status, they will issue approval without I-94.

if it is approved without I-94, usually attorney will recommend to go the consulate mentioned in the approval notice (mostly india).

36 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Contact company's attorney man, I think he will advice better.

Whole issue is that you were not there when they visited your work location as per LCA?

I think your employer/attorney can respond to the notice explaining why they didn't file amendment etc they can give excuse like COVID.

Talk to attorney like murthy for additional info, take 20 min appointment online.

2) No one knows if you will get approval without I-94 or not. Usually if you doesn't have petition underlying valid status, they will issue approval without I-94.

if it is approved without I-94, usually attorney will recommend to go the consulate mentioned in the approval notice (mostly india).

Yes issue is due to I’m not in work location and working from out of state. Murthy was suggesting to make h1 transfer ASAP.

2 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Yes issue is due to I’m not in work location and working from out of state. Murthy was suggesting to make h1 transfer ASAP.

Ok. Try it for safe side.

I think you employer/attorney can also defend on NOIR notice.

15 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Ok. Try it for safe side.

I think you employer/attorney can also defend on NOIR notice.

Yes my employer saying he will defend but Murthy suggested that don’t answer to it since akkada vuntunnatlu evidence am ledhu Naku. So if we answer and revoke it will be an issue he was saying. So thinking of transfer but only question is will it be approved with or without I-94. NOIR withdrawal time ni out of status consider chestara or only revoke chesaka consider chestara?

eppudu na situation lo without I-94 approval vaste travel kastem since new born kid vundhi and no OCI card for kid. 

4 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Yes my employer saying he will defend but Murthy suggested that don’t answer to it since akkada vuntunnatlu evidence am ledhu Naku. So if we answer and revoke it will be an issue he was saying. So thinking of transfer but only question is will it be approved with or without I-94. NOIR withdrawal time ni out of status consider chestara or only revoke chesaka consider chestara?

eppudu na situation lo without I-94 approval vaste travel kastem since new born kid vundhi and no OCI card for kid. 

First find employer and apply for transfer, don't think too much.  

I don't know much about OCI, i think it takes some time to get. Don't you have other options like e-visa/on arrival kind of thing for baby?

47 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Apply for OCI now if you haven't.

Worst case You can apply for e-visa for your kid which is valid for 30days, you can file online and you get approval with in couple of days or x-visa which is valid for 6months. 

Like someone said apply for H1 transfer and don't think too much.

3 hours ago, m0nster said:

Hi All, 

I’m on h1b extension with company X. Recently I received NOIR on my current petition since USCIS Vadu site visit chesadu. He came to know that Nanu vere state nunchi work chestunna ani. So NOIR send chesadu even though client confirmed I’m working for them.

1. In the NOIR it says response window will be 30 days but due to pandemic I heard that there will be extra 60 calendar days to respond. Can someone please confirm? 

2. I’m thinking to transfer my h1b to another employer before my current employer respond to NOIR. In this scenario if my h1 transfer is approved, is there any possibility that it will be approved without i-94 since I’m transferring while NOIR is pending? 

If it is approved without I-94, I can’t really cross the border due to pandemic and new born kid. Please suggest.

1 hour ago, m0nster said:

1 hour ago, m0nster said:

Thanks for sharing 

3 hours ago, m0nster said:

Hi All, 

Dude U5c15 ki yela thelisindho chepthava first to give a suggestion? Client place ippudu yevadu undatle kada Covid valla

55 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

Apply for OCI now if you haven't.

Worst case You can apply for e-visa for your kid which is valid for 30days, you can file online and you get approval with in couple of days or x-visa which is valid for 6months. 

Like someone said apply for H1 transfer and don't think too much.

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, prince143 said:

Dude U5c15 ki yela thelisindho chepthava first to give a suggestion? Client place ippudu yevadu undatle kada Covid valla

Not sure. He randomly visited my work location and came to know I’m working from vere state

2 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Not sure. He randomly visited my work location and came to know I’m working from vere state

Lca lo 50 miles radius lo address untadhi ga. Aa address lo unnatu proofs chupinchaleva and nuvvu aa state lo ne tax file chestavu ga

3 minutes ago, prince143 said:

Lca lo 50 miles radius lo address untadhi ga. Aa address lo unnatu proofs chupinchaleva and nuvvu aa state lo ne tax file chestavu ga

E rule lo kuda max 60 days something remote cheyagalam kada

Just now, Sreeven said:

E rule lo kuda max 60 days something remote cheyagalam kada

If you work 60 days outside cheste amendment file cheyyali. Kani oka dost gani address petti manage cheylema? Tax kuda work state lo chestam ga. Naku vadiki yela thelustado aradam katalle🤔