abulu

Got a call from Vendor A for job 

Vendor A told he is direct to client 

rather its been told he has to pass through Vendor B to client. So Vendor A is just pass through. 

Now due to wage issues Vendor A/Vendor B not working out, Vendor B contacted directly to JOb. I said ok to take up 

Vendor A has RTR as I sent email as yes, Vendor A calling me and threatening dont join them we have RTR and also my team is there inside,

I will show what I am if you are not going through me ani.  

Doest RTR big deal? I never faced this issue, any advice helpful to join this client or need to follow Vendor A only?

4 minutes ago, abulu said:

rather its been told he has to pass through Vendor B to client. So Vendor A is just pass through. 

Now due to wage issues Vendor A/Vendor B not working out, Vendor B contacted directly to JOb. I said ok to take up 

Vendor A has RTR as I sent email as yes, Vendor A calling me and threatening dont join them we have RTR and also my team is there inside,

Doest RTR big deal? I never faced this issue, any advice helpful to join this client or need to follow Vendor A only?

If u signed rtr , they can create a mess for u . Settle with some money or ask vendor b to sort it out

1 hour ago, abulu said:

Why you worry... That's vendor B issue... 

Tell him anthe

8 hours ago, abulu said:

Talk to vendor B and ask them to handle it… Meeru sort out cheyyakapote I will move on to another project and can’t handle all this mess ani cheppi padey… vallu vallu chooaukuntaru 

• Upvote 1