Mortgage rates for ready to build homes

terminator_desi

Quick question regarding mortgage rates work for ready to build home.I am signing the contract now for a ready to build home which takes 8months to complete.Does current mortgage rates apply or the mortgage rates after 8months for this home?Is there a way to lock the rate for more than 3months since in the current scenario rates are expected to increase this year

15 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Quick question regarding mortgage rates work for ready to build home.I am signing the contract now for a ready to build home which takes 8months to complete.Does current mortgage rates apply or the mortgage rates after 8months for this home?Is there a way to lock the rate for more than 3months since in the current scenario rates are expected to increase this year

Noo

1 hour ago, terminator_desi said:

8 mnths trvata rate apply ithadi , epdu just pre approvals adugutaaru builders to make sure u can finance 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

No bayya 2 minths mundu lock cheukowvochu

• Like 1

9 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Some builders only accept only 30 day lock. Be VERY VERY cautious while signing given the volatility and expected rise in mortgage rates. Mortgage rates and initial Loan Estimate (LE) given to you now means nothing. It has a clause in there which states you will receive a new LE within 60 days of closing. Thats pretty normal for construction loans. No lender outside is going to get you a lock period higher than 60 days. I'm yet to see one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

No bayya 2 minths mundu lock cheukowvochu

baa, ikkada land undi, danni develop/ house build cheyali anukunte, loan isthara ikkada?

45 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

baa, ikkada land undi, danni develop/ house build cheyali anukunte, loan isthara ikkada?

No idea anno offcourse business loans untayi emo but might not be like home loan terms 

10 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Bro.. You can lock the rate for 1 year. Third Federal is doing it. they changed the rate from 2.89 to 2.99 this week.. you can lock it in next few weeks. go for it. 

6 minutes ago, trendzman said:

Bro.. You can lock the rate for 1 year. Third Federal is doing it. they changed the rate from 2.89 to 2.99 this week.. you can lock it in next few weeks. go for it. 

30 year loan 3.17% chupisthundi kada third federal site lo ?