Mini van help

jua_java

5 minutes ago, jua_java said:

Guys e 4 options lo edhi better antaru ! Any suggestions from recent owners or xperts

kia carnival

pacifica hybrid

odyssey

sienna 

Any time Odyssey 

• Upvote 2

Sienna > Pacifica > Odyssey > Carnival

Naa paper research prakaram:

Pacifica Hybrid - Good bandi, but pricey.

Odyssey - Decent but very soon vaadu motham model maarche laaga unnadu. So ippudu konte nee car value padipovachu., 

Carnival - New kid on the block. All bells and whistles, interiors are great. But engine and performance slightly poor. 

1 hour ago, jua_java said:

Guys e 4 options lo edhi better antaru ! Any suggestions from recent owners or xperts

kia carnival

pacifica hybrid

odyssey

sienna 

sienna 36 mpg

there are no new mini vans available in the market. most dealers are sold out right now. 

Used vi dorukuthayi. but 25% min markup on their worth undi currently. car shortage undi market lo. 

2 hours ago, jua_java said:

kia carnival

pacifica hybrid

odyssey

sienna 

We have Town & Country and it’s been running good for the past 5 years…changed tires and brakes one time, starter one time…no issues…still runs smooth

31 minutes ago, Shameless said:

We have Town & Country and it’s been running good for the past 5 years…changed tires and brakes one time, starter one time…no issues…still runs smooth

The best mini van. It has stow and go. Middle row will completely go flat. My brother took in 2011 with life time warranty. Paid extra 2k for that. He changed everything in the van except engine 😁. Any issue 100% covered with $100 co pay. 
They are not offering that kind of insurance anymore 

2 hours ago, megadheera said:

The best mini van. It has stow and go. Middle row will completely go flat. My brother took in 2011 with life time warranty. Paid extra 2k for that. He changed everything in the van except engine 😁. Any issue 100% covered with $100 co pay. 
They are not offering that kind of insurance anymore 

Seats ni complete ga fold chesthe, too much space and my van was helpful for many of my wife’s family members and friends, and also us when we moved to our new house

I even slept in my van when I was working out of state for few weeks