Book reading habit(kids)

samp

Hi friends, India lo ma brother ki 2 kids. I see they are only reading class books. I want to get them into reading all kinds of books. 

question 1) Hyd lo library lo books rent cheyocha US  lo laga? If yes, kids section adi untada?

question 2) any online services that send books every month/week to our address based on our selection?

TIA.

3 minutes ago, samp said:

Hi friends, India lo ma brother ki 2 kids. I see they are only reading class books. I want to get them into reading all kinds of books. 

question 1) Hyd lo library lo books rent cheyocha US  lo laga? If yes, kids section adi untada?

question 2) any online services that send books every month/week to our address based on our selection?

TIA.

1) yes, library lo chala books untayi kids section lo.... I used to go to chikkadpally library...

2) Either you can buy 2nd hand books in Abids on sundays, the shopping for books itself is fun and kids will be very curious looking at wide variety of books.

if that is not an option, send them kindle and amazon unlimited (125Rs per month).

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, samp said:

TIA.

they can start with comics like tinkle and ACK

ACK has a lifetime subscription too

34 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

1) yes, library lo chala books untayi kids section lo.... I used to go to chikkadpally library...

2) Either you can buy 2nd hand books in Abids on sundays, the shopping for books itself is fun and kids will be very curious looking at wide variety of books.

if that is not an option, send them kindle and amazon unlimited (125Rs per month).

Good post