any one married or planning to marry in a rich fam.

kitkat

just a general question bhayya...

any one married rich pori (rich in the sense:  fully loaded like Jr Ntr wife or Chiran wife aa type rich)

I married a normal fori..all normal and good.

ma sister ki manchi rich loaded guy anukunna...but ended up with ordinary guy tough my sis looks great and educated.

rich only marry rich, normal only marry normal -- this is reality ani ma amma said

12 minutes ago, kitkat said:

any one married rich pori (rich in the sense:  fully loaded like Jr Ntr wife or Chiran wife aa type rich)

ma sister ki manchi rich loaded guy anukunna...but ended up with ordinary guy tough my sis looks great and educated.

rich only marry rich, normal only marry normal -- this is reality ani ma amma said

your post both question and answer.. 

only in movies you see rich marrying poor. At max, you see middle class marrying upper middle class. Thats all. 

Rich (means now a days at least 100C?) will rarely marry from upper middle class. It just doesn't happen. 

You saw what happen to uday kiran. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kitkat said:

Yeah rich wants to become ultra rich by alliances not poor… it’s a bitter reality 

• Like 1

I have seen major compatibility issues even within middle and upper middle class in arranged marriages. Doctor married to a very very rich businessman daughter (they agreed because he is doctor and good looking). Gave lot of dowry etc... but they controlled all his decisions - including PG specialization against his will and interest (they sponsored it as he didn't get free seat) .... 

not just that, his parent suffered too... zero help at home... she is not bad by nature, but she doesn't know any house hold work or cooking. Grew up with multiple servants... 

Painful to watch even for relatives... they are happy only during marriage seeing how grand and how much they spent. 

5 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Yeah rich wants to become ultra rich by alliances not poor… it’s a bitter reality 

Yep... they always look for some thing in exchange or how it will financially compatible or helps them. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Karma kalithe ide jarigindho antunna Akkineni fans 

• Haha 1

Thanks bhayya. have to deal with this reality.

na sister vishayam lo chaala hope undee bhayya nothing worked...she married a good guy, no issues, both works./earns

my sister comes to my parents fror basic expenses like rent, bills...my parents are happy to give . ma Brother inlaw ala mudda pappu laaga ento konta vasthee chaalu anukuntadoo emo...

chiraaku vastundi naaku vadi tho matladithee...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kitkat said:

na sister vishayam lo chaala hope undee bhayya nothing worked...she married a good guy, no issues, both works./earns

my sister comes to my parents fror basic expenses like rent, bills...my parents are happy to give . ma Brother inlaw ala mudda pappu laaga ento konta vasthee chaalu anukuntadoo emo...

you are contradicting yourself.. looks like he doens't even earn enough - thats not good. 

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

you are contradicting yourself.. looks like he doens't even earn enough - thats not good. 

seems so bhayya...evari karma varidi. 

They make enough money to live comfortably. not sure why they come to my parents for basics..

my parents are poni lee raa..50k/ 60k eemi undi ani. my point is not money but none understands....

14 minutes ago, kitkat said:

seems so bhayya...evari karma varidi. 

They make enough money to live comfortably. not sure why they come to my parents for basics..

my parents are poni lee raa..50k/ 60k eemi undi ani. my point is not money but none understands....

That's messed up ... After marriage they shouldn't depend on parents. 

It's better to stop now before it goes out of hand 

• Like 1