I feel that liger story will be free copy story of what happened between khabib and mcgregor

DesiPokiri

It’s all time best moments in mma history, they had lot of clash and personal fights and court cases before that fight and during the fight khabib took the soul out of mcgregor..

truly satisfying fight I have seen after miketyson era.

(watch below two vids for some background and full match)

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

It’s all time best moments in mma history, they had lot of clash and personal fights and court cases before that fight and during the fight khabib took the soul out of mcgregor..

truly satisfying fight I have seen after miketyson era.

(watch below two vids for some background and full match)

I felt MMA was never a big success on Indian TV or in Indian arena ... hope VD has not wasted multiple years of his life for this movie

Just now, naranjaX said:

I felt MMA was never a big success on Indian TV or in Indian arena ... hope VD has not wasted multiple years of his life for this movie

Indian ppl dsnt enjoy any sport other than cricket, probably the reason is many of the Indians can’t take the loss of their team and since they see lot of winnings happen only in cricket , they love only that sport. 
but vd gadi years pakkana pedithe, I ll get hurt if they freemake this incident baa

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Indian ppl dsnt enjoy any sport other than cricket, probably the reason is many of the Indians can’t take the loss of their team and since they see lot of winnings happen only in cricket , they love only that sport. 
but vd gadi years pakkana pedithe, I ll get hurt if they freemake this incident baa

I am sure PJ is going to add a lot of telugu masala and make the whole movie more appealing to our crowd 

1 minute ago, naranjaX said:

I am sure PJ is going to add a lot of telugu masala and make the whole movie more appealing to our crowd 

Oru hero, rikshaw driver , amma oru tea shop, cut sesthe mike Tyson as a guest , mma winner, climax lo I am Indian. Vuu

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, naranjaX said:

CITI_c$y good post 

Forgot to add, oru rich heroin, got bored of rich parties, one night decided to taste fun with slum dogs, hero gave masala chai at that moment, heroin fell in love, bumchik bumchik, 

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Forgot to add, oru rich heroin, got bored of rich parties, one night decided to taste fun with slum dogs, hero gave masala chai at that moment, heroin fell in love, bumchik bumchik, 

2nd half of the movie is all about how hero is unable to buy masala chai for heroine due to his poverty and how he becomes MMA fighter and win the championship to buy a cup of masala chai for the heroine with the championship money laugh-nuvvostanante-nenoddantana.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, naranjaX said:

2nd half of the movie is all about how hero is unable to buy masala chai for heroine due to his poverty and how he becomes MMA fighter and win the championship to buy a cup of masala chai for the heroine with the championship money laugh-nuvvostanante-nenoddantana.gif

Vegas lo stratosphere paina chai cup pakkana mma cup.. poori jagan signature