My expensive hairloss treatment regime in US

Sarumankabap

• 2 months later...

It's always helpful to hear about different approaches. Micro-needling combined with minoxidil is an interesting combination that many have found effective. Consistency is key, so it's great that you're sticking to your routine.For anyone considering similar treatments, it's essential to understand that results can vary from person to person. What works for one may not work for another, so it's always a good idea to consult with a dermatologist or healthcare professional before starting any new treatment.If you're looking for more information on hair loss remedies, you might find this Hair Loss Treatment. Remember, taking care of your hair and scalp is a personal journey, and finding the right approach may require some experimentation.

On 1/13/2022 at 6:09 AM, Sarumankabap said:

I am only posting this as I know the psychological impact one endures with hair loss at an young age. I feel if this helps anyone it would add to my good karma. I had hairfall within a year after arriving in US. It was such a nightmare my Dad scolded me and asked me to return for good. I mean it was like looking like my Dads colleague hair wise. Very traumatic.!!! I tried so many things (often together):

a. Installed expensive shower filter

b. Switched to using bottled ozarka or filter water to wash hair.

c. Used HairMAX laser 

d. Used keratine shampoo

e. Used viviscal fish tablets

f. biotin tablets, wheat grass powder, amla powder, dha supplements 

g. vitamin tablets

So as you see nothing helped but as I progressed further I noticed something and tried to concentrate on it. I just thought if I give my hair similar env. as it used to get back in India my hair shall regrow to its original state. So tried below:

a. Lack of SUN: Ordered Sperti UVB lamps, I use it every other day but be careful you will get sunburn and avoid direct exposure to face.

b. Vitamin D 5000IU (dont use anything less IU) everyday.

c. Use any hair oil (coconut should be fine), but I found what you apply on hair has least impact, its just a marketing thing to sell somany products for hair. Its your diet and body that determine your hair. Whatever hair oil you use dont change it.

d. Stick to one shampoo, I use sebamed PH balance shampoo.

e. Finally daily intake of dry fruits(100g total), plain pista, badam, walnut, ajwa dates, and anjeer(dried fig). Avoid cashew. Please go for high quality brand. Eat egg yolk!! 

f. Dont use tap water, buy 20ltr distilled water or ozarka distilled water to wash hair.

g. Avoid sunlight exposure in US to your hair, its very different from India. Always wear caps in sunlight in US. It kind of hurts your scalp.

The final important thing is you shoudl know that hair takes less time to fall (under adverse conditions) but takes lot of time to settle down (favourable condition) and regrow. You will notice difference AFTER atleast a year, so dont lose heart and persist. I noticed after atleast 2 years ppl started noticing the difference that my hair is more or less stabilized and regrown. So be patient. 

Take care

-sarumankabap. 

pellam--- bochu evari mata vinaru ani ma bamma chepthunde