How to engage in Meetings?

Raazu

Not that I don’t want to, i feel there is no need.. Adho sollu vaagutharu… oka Chinna pt midha one hr discussion e roju.

most of the times I am silent unless they ask for my opinion or if I have to say something.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jiggubhai said:

avasaram lekunna maatladi joker avvadam kante (i did that a few times lol) silent ga observe chesthu adiginappudu responses ivvadam chala better. also, managers have a lot more context on stuff they talk about in the meetings so a lot of what makes sense to them may not make sense to you. ficha lite baa.. almost everyone faces this situation

Nenu scrum and retro appdu thappa inkeppdu matladanu 

3 hours ago, Raazu said:

Not that I don’t want to, i feel there is no need.. Adho sollu vaagutharu… oka Chinna pt midha one hr discussion e roju.

most of the times I am silent unless they ask for my opinion or if I have to say something.

Tappuledu Nenu anthe bro…asal enduk sagadeestharo artham kadu May be one hour undali ani peelaitharemo🙏🏻🙏🏻

4 hours ago, Raazu said:

96% desis are like you… we only talk to the point and get it done… that’s in our blood