Times of india inthaaa scraap a .......Chiru ki ycp nunchi rajysabhha anta ...fake propaganda by ycp batch #GiveNewsnotViews

Lovecrusader

1 minute ago, Lovecrusader said:

Typical congress stuff yeah....they doing since 80's dumb K and C youth fight on movies .....and fans.....and divide......all Nandamurifans votes go to TDP and Chiru fans votes go to congress ,now congress is no more and there is janasena ,so same old strategy work out chestunadu jaggad kuda.......using mudragada and chiru shoulders to shoot,they are falling in trap @ysshakeela @DesiPokiri

You can see db they are thinking TDP crying on chiru but main damage to them is from jaggad whether it's politics or movies

3 wife's Ani jaggad playing with pk

Movies kooda tokkutunnadu

Jaggad antey bayam ee batch ki

Just now, futureofandhra said:

You can see db they are thinking TDP crying on chiru but main damage to them is from jaggad whether it's politics or movies

3 wife's Ani jaggad playing with pk

Movies kooda tokkutunnadu

Jaggad antey bayam ee batch ki

Agreed.......jaggad ante villake kaadhu chala mandiki baayam............... criticize cheyalana bayapadtharu.....ekkada bathroom lo babai ki patina gathe padthadi ani.......chiru is no exception.......chandrababu gave lot of leniency to film industry folks .......and gone too soft........jaggad thoki naaratistunadu....except pk no top hero responded

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Adigithey edupulu malli ee batch ki Malli chiru saint antaru politics lo

tears-break-in-down-cbn.gif

Chiru is no saint ,he thought he can use his smartness in politics too ,like he did in movies.....,but ysr,cbn more smarter than him....check pettaru that's it....

RRR claims he won because of his image...resign deniki?

Resign cheyanu ani annadu, mari ipudu enduku chestha antunadu ?

Chestha ante...date petti deadline petti ala ala date move chestune vunnadu, idi deniki ?

15 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

RRR claims he won because of his image...resign deniki?

Resign cheyanu ani annadu, mari ipudu enduku chestha antunadu ?

Chestha ante...date petti deadline petti ala ala date move chestune vunnadu, idi deniki ?

To make BJP-Janasena-TDP alliance possible through his candidature......as first stepping stone ....bro.....that is his main intention........semi finals for 2024 elections.......

Regarding deadline, ycp batch & blue media YouTube channels claiming,he will disqualified soon....so he given enough time.....for ycp to disqualifify......him......and to show jaggad influence in Delhi....in which he utterly failed....so giving more to ycp batch to show their power in Delhi

10 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

To make BJP-Janasena-TDP alliance possible through his candidature......as first stepping stone ....bro.....that is his main intention........semi finals for 2024 elections.......

Regarding deadline, ycp batch & blue media YouTube channels claiming,he will disqualified soon....so he given enough time.....for ycp to disqualifify......him......and to show jaggad influence in Delhi....in which he utterly failed....

That's interesting. 

When was the last time speaker disqualified a Lok Sabha member for anti-party activities? Or let me put it this way, when was the last time the speaker acted against a member following a complaint by the floor leader of the party? 

RRR as being claimed ultra-powerful, how come he fell for YouTube and pro YCP media tricks?

With the deadlines, here is the underlying logic.

5 states elections date vache mundu resign chestha ani annadu and if he would have done so, March 8th lopu election vuntunde. Then he realized it was too quick and then retracted.

Then the proposed next date, Feb8th after which the window gets closed for the by-elections to conduct along the 5-state election.

My take: RRR will not resign until May 2022 and if at all if he resigns, the election won't be held before Nov 2022.

1 minute ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

That's interesting. 

When was the last time speaker disqualified a Lok Sabha member for anti-party activities? Or let me put it this way, when was the last time the speaker acted against a member following a complaint by the floor leader of the party? 

RRR as being claimed ultra-powerful, how come he fell for YouTube and pro YCP media tricks?

With the deadlines, here is the underlying logic.

5 states elections date vache mundu resign chestha ani annadu and if he would have done so, March 8th lopu election vuntunde. Then he realized it was too quick and then retracted.

Then the proposed next date, Feb8th after which the window gets closed for the by-elections to conduct along the 5-state election.

My take: RRR will not resign until May 2022 and if at all if he resigns, the election won't be held before Nov 2022.

Last time venkaiah naidu disqualified.....Sharad Yadav for anti party activities in 10 days bro...., He is giving enough time to do whatever they could do and finally if they say......we can't do it ,then he will resign.........

Just now, Lovecrusader said:

Last time venkaiah naidu disqualified.....Sharad Yadav for anti party activities in 10 days bro...., He is giving enough time to do whatever they could do and finally if they say......we can't do it ,then he will resign.........

Anduke, I clearly said when the last time LOK SABHA member ani ...

LOK SABHA...the members who are directly elected by voters. 

MP post is the only position that is saving him...adi kani pothe emaitado you can imagine.

Poi Parliament central hall lo kurchunte vachi poyetodu andaru cheyi lepi hello cheppi potaru...danni influence anukunte kastame....ex MP's and refugee MP's like RRR andaru adane vuntaru...sipping tea.

Just now, Raven_Raeyes said:

Anduke, I clearly said when the last time LOK SABHA member ani ...

LOK SABHA...the members who are directly elected by voters. 

MP post is the only position that is saving him...adi kani pothe emaitado you can imagine.

Poi Parliament central hall lo kurchunte vachi poyetodu andaru cheyi lepi hello cheppi potaru...danni influence anukunte kastame....ex MP's and refugee MP's like RRR andaru adane vuntaru...sipping tea.

:giggle:  ,sare bro ,u can underestimate as u like ,i don't mind......

Just now, Lovecrusader said:

:giggle:  ,sare bro ,u can underestimate as u like ,i don't mind......

Nah..I don't underestimate or overestimate.

I can say for sure I understand power politics much better than most of the members here. 

RRR if he contests now will have bright chances of winning than to wait until the year end...

3 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Nah..I don't underestimate or overestimate.

I can say for sure I understand power politics much better than most of the members here. 

RRR if he contests now will have bright chances of winning than to wait until the year end...

His all predictions came true.....

1)amaravati single capital for sure,no 3 capitals anadu in oct ,same happend ,jagan 3 capitals bill venaki tiskunadu....

2) legislative council raadhu kaadu anadu ,Same happend....

3) CJI will be NV Ramana for sure even though as many complaints jagan made anadu ,same happend.

4) now he is claiming there will be alliance btw 3 parties in 2024 and they were going to win ....i will belive this one too....

I believe this guy than any ycp or tdp leaders......,his strike rate is 100% on what he said

3 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

His all predictions came true.....

1)amaravati single capital for sure,no 3 capitals anadu in oct ,same happend ,jagan 3 capitals bill venaki tiskunadu....

2) legislative council raadhu kaadu anadu ,Same happend....

3) CJI will be NV Ramana for sure even though as many complaints jagan made anadu ,same happend.

4) now he is claiming there will be alliance btw 3 parties in 2024 and they were going to win ....i will belive this one too....

I believe this guy than any ycp or tdp leaders......,his strike rate is 100% on what he said

Predictions ? 

Come on dude, ivi predictions kadu..actuals. These things were never bound to happen.

JAggadu iche complaont mida CJI avakunda vuntada ? Come on.....be realistic. Jagan did not even submit an affidavit which was requested and how do you expect Bobde to take action on Ramana ? Prediction kadu kada ipude pass ayina vakeel kuda septadu..

claiming...predictions..what are the significance of such things ? 

Nenu kuda 1000 seputha..andulo oka nalugu nijam avutayi...