Lokesh tributes to madhava reddy

Netflixmovieguz

24 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Hmm this is interesting stuff ....

How do u know all this ba......u are truly knowledgeable,only few people i met have this kind of stuff in them......

I remember one thing ,in gundamma katha movie i see NTR saying mem kuda peddha kapulame....,the movie came in 60's ,describes social status of those times...pedda  kapus >>>>>kammas  then......we all know movies potray only high castes those times as lead characters... ....

What a jump from then....kammas had.......all bcoz/ partially bcz....

of TDP may be.......

I am even surprised they are claiming savitri is from their caste loll......

Haha, I started reading Indian History from the British lens. Its totally a different picture bro. From an average British guy's perspective, the British Empire was a myth. Those middle class batch I met claim:

1. Forget about Indians, we the British people suffered a lot because of Industrialisation happened between 1820-1880 until Germany overtook UK and France in Industrial Power.

2. The average Britisher used to work 10-15 hours in steel & cotton factories around Manchester & Midlands and used to die unaccounted.

3. The middle class and poor English Youth were lured with Executive jobs in British Empire of India and Africa but things were different when they are placed on field. They had to fight with Locals and die unaccounted. No life insurance was there. It was only in 1880s when thousands of British soldiers died in an African war that the widows of soldiers started asking for Insurance. Thats how "Scottish Widows" insurance company started for soldiers outsourced to fight Indian & African rebellions.

In short, the average Britisher says that they suffered more than average Indian under British Empire.

As a Global Rule, its just 1% of the population that will enjoy all the fruits of the Society. In the past, present and Future too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ysshakeela said:

Anthaa sollu baa..motham anthaa labourers batch ye. Yekkado yevado rich vunte, adhe surname vaadukoni meemu andharam rich ani cheppukuntaaru.

Until 1840s till Sir Arthur Cotton build Anacut on Godavari, people used to starve and die. Things changed after that. The Kshatriya Community of GodZillas immensely benefitted from that Anacut. The lower irrigation range of Godavari anacut was lying between the areas of Eluru and Dendulooru. Many commodes started eating food because of this Anacut. Thats why you find some rich commodes in those towns due to immense agriculture.

The British started expanding Buckingham canal and that helped Krishna and Guntur districts a lot. But that did not make people rich enough to invest in Film Industry. Commodes and Cops were still daily labourers till WW-1

Things started changing slowly with Prakasam Bridge near Vijayawada. All those commodes who were holding large tracts of land became richer by 1947, though the percentage of rich people in that community was still minute.

If you see Sr. Ntr's marriage card, it asks the invitees to bring their own grains for cooking. Those days people were not rich enough to feed the entire village. All the villagers used to bring their grains and cook and celebrate.

Then came 1983 and TDP, their fortunes changed overnight.

And we know the history. They accumulated as a single community,  property worth the State GDP in just 2 decades.

https://english.tupaki.com/politicalnews/article/Photo-Story--Sr-NTR-Wedding-Invitation-/5977

Well, I am not sure about the BYOG(bring your own grains) part in the wedding invite. It might also have been true because the marriage was held in 1942, during the second world war and I have read about sanctions on the food grains during the war. In fact, there are several theories that say that Winston Churchill's policies caused Bengal famine. 

Coming to the other part, Prakasam barrage was built in 1850's and not in the 1900s. I agree with your statement on the buckingham canal. That opened up trade routes and Vijayawada did become a commercial hub. Even before the Dhavaleswaram and Prakasam barrages were built(both in the 1850's) the

While I do not like the current Kamma snobbery and feeling of superiority, the fact that they are from an agrarian background from origin and them being enterprising helped them consolidate power and money. There are several people from the community that have contributed to literary movements, communist movement and the independence struggle. 

17 minutes ago, ntr2ntr said:

Nara Lokesh was born in 1983. 

Madhava Reddy aa time lo asalu politics lone ledu.

Edaina new fake rumor ni create cheyyandi.. 

What rumor bro? Lokesh wishing madhava teddy is wrong?