Danush gadu kooda middle drop

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

4 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Emindhi ra ee celebs ki? 

3 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

vadu kuda divorce theskuntunda?

6 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

I wonder how they have the emotional capacity to start a new flame all over again

wtf.. do you want an individual to pause with just one sh1t.... with that word "emotions"

this is life, if it doesnt work out, have to move on... for better...there's always a new beginning...

only fools cry saying emotional sh1t..and ruin their lives thinking they have reached the end of the world...hope you're not one of em''

Just now, Kakynada said:

wtf.. do you want an individual to pause with just one sh1t.... with that word "emotions"

this is life, if it doesnt work out, have to move on... for better...there's always a new beginning...

only fools cry saying emotional sh1t..and ruin their lives thinking they have reached the end of the world...hope you're not one of em''

18 yrs is a lot of time and it's not a joke. If they could spare each other for 18 yrs, they can spare even more.

I know who I am and last thing I need is a piece of advice from you.

3 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

18 yrs is a lot of time and it's not a joke. If they could spare each other for 18 yrs, they can spare even more.

I know who I am and last thing I need is a piece of advice from you.

18 years or 80 years how does that even matter dude,  if it doesnt it wouldnt't, if it would it will... if you know what i mean...

🙏

2 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

Mari veedu kanipinchina prathi heroine ni dhanaadhan esthunte divorce kaaka inkem avthundi.....veedu and samantha same luccha batch

vadi personality ki dhanadhan aaa

2 minutes ago, krrish4u said:

vadi personality ki dhanadhan aaa

3 years back veedi mida leaks vacchai along with many other kollywood actors/actresses.....appati nundi aishwarya ki veediki godava started and now divorced