Tax Documents, W2 lu, 1099 lu ready chesi pettukondi... Filing open avvagane File seyyandi..

Spartan

@Spartanbaa quick question. 

Naku Roth ira undi.. last year end ki gc vachi 2 jobs chestunde.. 2 w2s vachi pay limit 140k datindi. Traditional ira kkoda undi. Over contribution ayindi ani ippudu fine antunnadu irs vadu.. 

Can I move my money from Roth to Traditional to avoid it?

3 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

@Spartanbaa quick question. 

Naku Roth ira undi.. last year end ki gc vachi 2 jobs chestunde.. 2 w2s vachi pay limit 140k datindi. Traditional ira kkoda undi. Over contribution ayindi ani ippudu fine antunnadu irs vadu..

Can I move my money from Roth to Traditional to avoid it?

u need to withdraw execcs ur paid in rot

• 2 weeks later...

@Spartan last year nuvvu F1 students tax filing steps vesav kada, do u have it handy by any chance...tried searching but no results.

if they get W2 because of on-campus job, do they just need to file 1040NR and 8843 together right?

15 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

@Spartan last year nuvvu F1 students tax filing steps vesav kada, do u have it handy by any chance...tried searching but no results.

if they get W2 because of on-campus job, do they just need to file 1040NR and 8843 together right?

1040NREZ not NR

and 8843

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

1040NREZ not NR

and 8843

Thanks..they made EZ form obsolete from last year

Nonresidents

From the 2020 tax year onwards, the Form 1040NR-EZ has been made obsolete by the IRS and is no longer available as an option to file. This form may only be filed by nonresidents for years prior to 2020 (instructions here)

All nonresidents are now required to file Form 1040NR instead.

If you are filing your Nonresident tax return for the 2021 tax year you should use the Form 1040NR.  This form has been redesigned for the 2021 tax year.

• Upvote 1

Spartan bra,

Child day care ki FSA already unte, can we file any thing in tax filing to get money for child care. They give child tax credit standard one but is there anything else can we file using day care fees.