Tcs

Amy99

1 hour ago, Amy99 said:

Job offer accept chesi, join avvakapothe black list lo pedthada? 

Elites please throw some light on this. 

Thanks. 

India lo ippudu trend change ayindhi avvadu witch companies Dekhatam ledu  so at the end pay ekkuva vache jobs ki vellatam better 

5 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

Nenu same idhe cheppu anna😌

New startups asalu hire chesthunnaya.....download cheskuntunnaru resume ..

2 interviews vachai naku 1 week lo flipkart and dnb

and 2 new starup called 5x, outsized also in pipleine

maa frnd ki ind lo ilanae aiyyindhi..

Until unless u dont give aadhar, Pan, PP number Its OK.. u can change Phn number, email ID and re-apply join after few yrs..

ii ID's copy ichavo.. They are saving in their database.. and blacklist lo pedthunnaru incase u dont join after interview.

I donno how long they might consider u as Blacklisted..

India situation is worsening...too many jobs for experienced people... 

They accept offer and won't show up, some even take the laptop ( shipped before day 1 ) and then dont show up...some claimed - I didn't get it, though someone signed and got laptop from DHL

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

India situation is worsening...too many jobs for experienced people... 

They accept offer and won't show up, some even take the laptop ( shipped before day 1 ) and then dont show up...some claimed - I didn't get it, though someone signed and got laptop from DHL

Laptop courier vaalla nunchi sign chesi teesukunte didn't get ani ela chepthaaru saami.. Bigger couriers hi-value products deliver chesinappudu they deliver it on OTP confirmation from the receipient.

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

reminds me of a incident happened to me many years ago in india.

I was looking for a job change and I had 6 offers in had. I totally forgot joining date of a company as I was not planning on joining that company.

On the day of joining HR called and lectured and threatened me like I am a school kid. She said I will make sure you can never join this company ever again.

Don’t fake ba, there is lot of paper work before joining date. Do you think all here are fake like you ? Too Much Lol GIF by Bernardson

9 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Laptop courier vaalla nunchi sign chesi teesukunte didn't get ani ela chepthaaru saami.. Bigger couriers hi-value products deliver chesinappudu they deliver it on OTP confirmation from the receipient.

One guy simply stopped answering calls - what you will do? 

He only accepted the offer , enrollment not done...company can do nothing except file a police complaint...

2 hours ago, Amy99 said:

Job offer accept chesi, join avvakapothe black list lo pedthada? 

Elites please throw some light on this. 

Thanks. 

Picha lite.

evad pattinchukodu 

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

One guy simply stopped answering calls - what you will do? 

He only accepted the offer , enrollment not done...company can do nothing except file a police complaint...

The Courier delivery company will have proof of delivery dhaani tharavaatha company cheyyalsina process chesthadhi to recover it, but laptop raaledhu ani fekadam matuku super difficult..

About the job offer its a different thing..