Fcuk the middle class.. save humanity

Raven_Rayes

41 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm right, you are wrong. middle class sucks. especially their propensity to make the city unaffordable to live in, by refusing to allow high density housing.

plus their obsession with cars. sickest group of people on planet.

Mottaniki nuvvu rich ani antav? 

56 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nah. my motto is to restrict property rights to 5-7yrs, and then the property goes back into the public pool.

this way high density housing can be built, accommodating more people in growing cities, instead of them having to move to suburbs to live in a half decent house.

first we'll take over the Trump tower. The middle class's great white hope.

China lo alage jargutundi ra Ravana

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nah. my motto is to restrict property rights to 5-7yrs, and then the property goes back into the public pool.

this way high density housing can be built, accommodating more people in growing cities, instead of them having to move to suburbs to live in a half decent house.

first we'll take over the Trump tower. The middle class's great white hope.

Idhey dialogue nee pellaniki kooda chebuthaava , every 7 yrs ki market lo ki eh, Anna nu ani feel avvaku, just imagine how bad ur thinking is ...

I didn't mean to go personal, 

• Haha 1

Just now, migilindhi151 said:

Idhey dialogue nee pellaniki kooda chebuthaava , every 7 yrs ki market lo ki eh, Anna nu ani feel avvaku, just imagine how bad ur thinking is ...

nenemi feel avvanu. sure chepta. ofcourse naaku divorce guarantee.. I hate girls anyway. and won't mind divorcing my wife over this.

my thinking is not bad. Its a practical solution to the problem of middle class hoarding lots of space and killing cities.

It is already being implemented in Singapore.. but for lifetime of those who seek public housing.

there are some logistical problems to what I'm proposing that I'm very aware of. but as an idea, its solid. and the rough edges can be smoothened over the course of watching this policy under action.

what is the alternative? sick people buying single family homes and refusing to move or sell when the area does better, attracting more people into the area for jobs... forcing everybody to use the fcuking car to travel there.

its a vicious circle.

i'm not bad. middle class is bad. hence the title.

6 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

imagine taht irritating kid who has the bat when we were young.. and insists on batting first.. and sometimes walks away with the bat when things don't go his way in the game?

middle class is like that.

buy a house, and fcuk the rest of the world. this is the attitude. so middle class ni 10gaali.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nenemi feel avvanu. sure chepta. ofcourse naaku divorce guarantee.. I hate girls anyway. and won't mind divorcing my wife over this.

my thinking is not bad. Its a practical solution to the problem of middle class hoarding lots of space and killing cities.

It is already being implemented in Singapore.. but for lifetime of those who seek public housing.

there are some logistical problems to what I'm proposing that I'm very aware of. but as an idea, its solid. and the rough edges can be smoothened over the course of watching this policy under action.

what is the alternative? sick people buying single family homes and refusing to move or sell when the area does better, attracting more people into the area for jobs... forcing everybody to use the fcuking car to travel there.

its a vicious circle.

i'm not bad. middle class is bad. hence the title.

U need an urgent doc visit ..please take my advice ...

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

Free ga kutlu vepistha ani kuda cheppina vinatledhu. Cheap ga ayipothadhani self treatment cheskunnadu 

1 hour ago, migilindhi151 said:

lol. you guys are too dumb to actually give me any advice.

what I said is true. middle class is fcuking sick and evil. you are not able to accept the reality of the class that you belong to. but facts don't care about your silly feelings.

1 hour ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Free ga kutlu vepistha ani kuda cheppina vinatledhu. Cheap ga ayipothadhani self treatment cheskunnadu 

chillara talk.

10 mandhi useless yedhavalu nuvvu cheppedhi oppukuntey, right aypodu bidda.