I destroyed my family : Jagapathi Babu

jiggubhai

37 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Great human being , if was born to one of the richest producers lost everything then bounced back with second innings , very humble changed man

Although he's a good guy ,  he has terrible habits. Shouldn't be emulated by others 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Although he's a good guy ,  he has terrible habits. Shouldn't be emulated by others 

I think he's selling a story here. rich people rarely go broke. unless they antagonize everyone around them.

I haven't worked a day in my life. and I'm never going broke. may be I should make up a bs story about myself and hit the youtube for views.

I don't believe the rumours about his son in law also. Its part of his PR i think. I refuse to believe that people are so stupid as to interfere in the marriage of another guy's daughter.

7 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

Aa radha krishna gadiki budhi ledu...TS antha harsh title avsarama vallu edo cinemas tesaru adi kalisiraledu antey Kani I destroyed my family aa 

somehting about gambling addiction anukunta. naaku opika ledhu video soodataaniki.

I've seen rich people fall into bad times in the past 2 decades, but I've never felt sorrry for them. since it involves lot of comedy rituals, weird beliefs etc. Never about self introspection. I've never seen a rich person admit that he's an asshole and a dumbfcuk and got lucky with money.

They can still pick up if they just give up their stupidity in general. Something we are supposed to appreciate in Jagapathi Babu.. For doing what every person is already doinog with their lives.

rich people are extremely insulated and stupid. But they are saved by fellow stupid rich. always.

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think he's selling a story here. rich people rarely go broke. unless they antagonize everyone around them.

I haven't worked a day in my life. and I'm never going broke. may be I should make up a bs story about myself and hit the youtube for views.

I don't believe the rumours about his son in law also. Its part of his PR i think. I refuse to believe that people are so stupid as to interfere in the marriage of another guy's daughter.

No , everything he said is  true. 

Jaggu is a compulsive gambler  , he lost most of his money due to gambling and never cared about real estate. 

If he actually cared about money , he would have got some film studio due to his caste connections  in Hyderabad long ago , that would be worth hundreds of crores by now 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

No , everything he said is  true. 

Jaggu is a compulsive gambler  , he lost most of his money due to gambling and never cared about real estate. 

If he actually cared about money , he would have got some film studio due to his caste connections  in Hyderabad long ago , that would be worth hundreds of crores by now 

Papam