Market blood bath

kasi

Market blood bath  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, raccharambola said:

Today i am tracking PUTS on SPY And looks like 6 million is invested on SPY puts for $420 hit feb 18th expiry. this trend will be like this until March

good info man 

4 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

Today i am tracking PUTS on SPY And looks like 6 million is invested on SPY puts for $420 hit feb 18th expiry. this trend will be like this until March

But why is btc rising . I want it to go down a lot

10 minutes ago, raccharambola said:

Are you seeing this trend of increased interest in PUTS for other sectors / tickers as well ?

1 hour ago, naranjaX said:

Are you seeing this trend of increased interest in PUTS for other sectors / tickers as well ?

yes, QQQ lot of puts loaded today. tsla 50-50 calls and puts. 

• Like 1

not yet..i am scared of hedging. I am happy to be on cash during this turmoil. I see 8 million on VIX calls expiring March 2022, which means that if you are trading take profit and have a strict stop loss. 

15 minutes ago, naranjaX said:

Are you also loading SQQQ calls?

15 minutes ago, naranjaX said:

Are you also loading SQQQ calls?

not yet..i am scared of hedging. I am happy to be on cash during this turmoil. I see 8 million on VIX calls expiring March 2022, which means that if you are trading take profit and have a strict stop loss. 

• Like 1