Help regarding i140

BReBeL

Hi friends I have approved I-140 with my previous employer and I changed the employer couple of years back and I applied for new perm through new employer and when I applied through new employer by mistake I gave wrong end dates of employment with my previous companies A and B difference of dates in 15 days. Ippudu attorney get the letters with the dates u applied with the new employer and we can send them to uscis ani antundu.. will this affect my existing I-140 ? Am so worrried 

2 hours ago, BReBeL said:

Hi friends I have approved I-140 with my previous employer and I changed the employer couple of years back and I applied for new perm through new employer and when I applied through new employer by mistake I gave wrong end dates of employment with my previous companies A and B difference of dates in 15 days. Ippudu attorney get the letters with the dates u applied with the new employer and we can send them to uscis ani antundu.. will this affect my existing I-140 ? Am so worrried 

If will not, don’t worry. Just create fake letter and submitted no worries, good luck 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BReBeL said:

idhem gola.

mari anthaga evadu pattinchukuntadu

• Thanks 1

Bro na case kuda nela difference unde kotha mestri tho job vachina nela ki old mestri ki informed so Vadu relieving letter lo 1 month late but Nen new mestri already joined. So 1 month difference unde old employer ni date adjust cheyamante no annadu so nene change chesi submit chesina. Antha shubame  jarigindi 1 4 0

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, hotlantian said:

Bro na case kuda nela difference unde kotha mestri tho job vachina nela ki old mestri ki informed so Vadu relieving letter lo 1 month late but Nen new mestri already joined. So 1 month difference unde old employer ni date adjust cheyamante no annadu so nene change chesi submit chesina. Antha shubame  jarigindi 1 4 0

Thanks bro 🤩🤩