Austin house market like tesla stock

sage

lot of people moving to Austin don't even know how many companies are there and what is future and infrastructure.

Just like people buying tesla stock - only on hype rather then believing fundamentals

bokkalo Austin. em undi aada love da....If I have a home in Austin. I would sell it get crazy price and and move somewhere else. Real estate crash coming soon.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

bokkalo Austin. em undi aada love da....If I have a home in Austin. I would sell it get crazy price and and move somewhere else. Real estate crash coming soon.

How soon is the question 

9 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

How soon is the question 

Interest rate increase tho music modalaitadi...may be March or April I guess

Austin will continue to be one of the hottest real estate markets for the next decade, it's not just a bubble. The demand might come down and the prices might along with that but it won't CRASH that's next to impossible. 

Tesla is one stock, can't compare it to something as variable and has a lot more indices to go on like a real estate market. Austin is here to stay, and will continue to be counted among one of the hottest tech cities in the world in the coming decades. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Akkada illu lenollu alane anukuntaru, kaani illu unnollu akkadi nundi kadile prasakthe ledu

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Akkada illu lenollu alane anukuntaru, kaani illu unnollu akkadi nundi kadile prasakthe ledu

Daily 300 moving to Dallas , not sure how many to Austin. 

Geography of Austin is different from Dallas, it can't expand more in all directions - so, as long as demand is there prices will keep increasing

3 hours ago, sage said:

lot of people moving to Austin don't even know how many companies are there and what is future and infrastructure.

Just like people buying tesla stock - only on hype rather then believing fundamentals

rashi khanna doddi ki vellina tarvata naluka tho clean chese mundavi nuvvu comment chestunnava lol

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Austin will continue to be one of the hottest real estate markets for the next decade, it's not just a bubble. The demand might come down and the prices might along with that but it won't CRASH that's next to impossible. 

Tesla is one stock, can't compare it to something as variable and has a lot more indices to go on like a real estate market. Austin is here to stay, and will continue to be counted among one of the hottest tech cities in the world in the coming decades. 

Too high will bring it down… 

Austin is definitely not that best. Detroit BayArea lay jujubi aynay.. over hype will fcuk that city . It was a very good laidback retirement city and good for government jobs … people have ducked it up real bad. Crazy high will drop but slow pace growth continues all over Texas ! 

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Daily 300 moving to Dallas , not sure how many to Austin. 

Geography of Austin is different from Dallas, it can't expand more in all directions - so, as long as demand is there prices will keep increasing

Dallas is best anyday !