Just an advice to 28 yr folks here

anna_gari_maata

Try to settle your career path and finances by the time your first kid reaches 4 ... The more time you waste on experimenting and developing career, the lonelier you kid feels and once they grow up, families end in disasters

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Try to settle your career path and finances by the time your first kid reaches 4 ... The more time you waste on experimenting and developing career, the lonelier you kid feels and once they grow up, families end in disasters

Why baa there is no fixed formula some do some cannot , for example most of our parents struggled but mana families baane unayi kaa

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

My advice is not to take career too seriously due to peer pressure. As long as you and your spouse are in 6 figure range. You are golden and you folks are  already in top 2% in the world household income 

+1 good advise

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

My advice is not to take career too seriously due to peer pressure. As long as you and your spouse are in 6 figure range. You are golden and you folks are  already in top 2% in the world household income 

Ya my point is people have goals to become some xyz in life... It's better to reach that goal as soon as possible or else they will waste everyone's time

2 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

kids first.. career apudaina set chesukovochu job unte.

later kids wont be healthy if we do at later age.

3 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Why does it have to be everything abt kids. It’s our life too, and kids should grow up with whatever we could provide for them without complaints 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Career kakunda  née laga db serious theesukovalna endhi 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why does it have to be everything abt kids. It’s our life too, and kids should grow up with whatever we could provide for them without complaints 

No this is wrong thinking. Kids are basically physically helpless in many aspects compared to adults, they have severe restrictions to their freedom. If adults can't help them in giving a emotionally fulfilled life that will be a disaster for their growth. 

2 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

No this is wrong thinking. Kids are basically physically helpless in many aspects compared to adults, they have severe restrictions to their freedom. If adults can't help them in giving a emotionally fulfilled life that will be a disaster for their growth. 

Living and dying for kids is useless in my opinion. They are already secured financially from the sacrifices of our grandfathers and fathers. Atleast now is the time for live for ourselves. Our life and career goals are important too rather than just living for kids and dying for kids one day without any purpose in life 

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Living and dying for kids is useless in my opinion. They are already secured financially from the sacrifices of our grandfathers and fathers. Atleast now is the time for live for ourselves. Our life and career goals are important too rather than just living for kids and dying for kids one day without any purpose in life 

Yes but the timing is important. I am telling with experience, kids need their parent to give a lot of attention in childhood. Even if they have assets the real money is time. Self-goals should balance or take back seat until kids are able to start living on their own to some degree. 

5 hours ago, mustang302 said:

Andhukae atleast 2 kids ni plan chesthae, kids wont get bored then, we can continue, concentrate on our financial goals nooo..!

Musk gadila kanukuntu pothunte mana pani manam chesukuntu povachemo ga