e youtube earnings entra babu..25 yrs veediki

Mr Mirchi

An outcome and indicator of how much people around the world have been idle and have turned to YouTube as a mode of entertainment irrespective of quality and relevancy ... good example of make hay when the sunshines as humans become more inclined to a lethargic life style such content creators will continue to reap benefits and mint $$$$$

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

e youtube earnings entra babu..25 yrs veediki ...

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/bayyasandeepoo7

Cheppaga last threads lo vede high money sampadinchedhi. 2 years back start chesadu hotels last video lo delhi lo 2 days ki 15k and daily food 2-3k one time chinna medical shop khammam lo. But zeal undhi i watch this guys vlogs down to earth. Unlike yerripuk labr attitude lk sriman 

11 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Your values is a disarray, prioritizin' horribly
Unhappy with the riches cause you're piss poor morally.

t i live your life ft rihanna

em basha anna idhi

14 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Cheppaga last threads lo vede high money sampadinchedhi. 2 years back start chesadu hotels last video lo delhi lo 2 days ki 15k and daily food 2-3k one time chinna medical shop khammam lo. But zeal undhi i watch this guys vlogs down to earth. Unlike yerripuk labr attitude lk sriman 

nenu chudanu vlogs..endho veedi video kanipimchi chusa...views full vunnavi veediki

18 minutes ago, naranjaX said:

An outcome and indicator of how much people around the world have been idle and have turned to YouTube as a mode of entertainment irrespective of quality and relevancy ... good example of make hay when the sunshines as humans become more inclined to a lethargic life style such content creators will continue to reap benefits and mint $$$$$

world kaadhu..india anu :)  

inni views isthunnaru andhariki ante daily india lo youth.....

Just now, Mr Mirchi said:

world kaadhu..india anu :)  

inni views isthunnaru andhariki ante daily india lo youth.....

Now a days I am seeing that even non Indian crowds who do not understand the language are encouraging and viewing Indian based content due to the amount of the content being generated