Without Idly There is no Chutney

ShruteSastry

Sean Roldan is coming up with some good music. I somehow feel he is one of the very few current gen music directors that let the lyrics be heard. Well, the current song is nothing to write home about, he is still a great musician.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Sean Roldan is coming up with some good music. I somehow feel he is one of the very few current gen music directors that let the lyrics be heard. Well, the current song is nothing to write home about, he is still a great musician.

yeah, he is as good as SaNA

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

yeah, he is as good as SaNA

IMO, SaNA gets a little carried away with the music sometimes. His Mayanadhi is one of my all time favs. Even Govind Vasantha and Justin Prabhaharan are doing good. For every Anirudh we have a Sean to balance it out.  I love it when Music Directors stay true to the written word and not overpower it. That said, I love SaNA and Anirudh's elevation scores. Well, a confused soul when it comes to music, I guess. :D 

22 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

IMO, SaNA gets a little carried away with the music sometimes. His Mayanadhi is one of my all time favs. Even Govind Vasantha and Justin Prabhaharan are doing good. For every Anirudh we have a Sean to balance it out.  I love it when Music Directors stay true to the written word and not overpower it. That said, I love SaNA and Anirudh's elevation scores. Well, a confused soul when it comes to music, I guess. :D 

Yeah, but SaNa's music basically started the trend for gaana to become mainstream. His music stands out even after these many years. 

I follow https://milliblog.com/ from a very long time, He reviews music.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShruteSastry said:

Yeah, but SaNa's music basically started the trend for gaana to become mainstream. His music stands out even after these many years. 

I follow https://milliblog.com/ from a very long time, He reviews music.

Just started with the blog. First impressions - I will like it. It's gone into my bookmarks. Thanks for pointing to this.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 4:34 PM, RSUCHOU said:

Just started with the blog. First impressions - I will like it. It's gone into my bookmarks. Thanks for pointing to this.

• Upvote 1