Is metaverse a next big thing ??

Dabbakai

I think metaverse hype is definitely real with Gartner predicting 25% of people spending atleast 1 hour a day by 2026 .. it is also being pegged as not yet reached the peak of expectations in the hype cycle as of last year and hence there is a long way to go.. currently I think there is not enough knowledge on fully leveraging it but we can realize some early movers advantage if one were to get in now 

13 minutes ago, anandam2012 said:

NFT antey ela kontaru bhayya? ekkada kontaru? konchem info please

coin base wallet account undali, most of the nfts you can buy with ethereum/weth/polygon

opensea app lo collections chusi konukochu 

33 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

coin base wallet account undali, most of the nfts you can buy with ethereum/weth/polygon

opensea app lo collections chusi konukochu 

OK...em kontaru bro asalu aa opensea app lo...chala categories vunnay kada...enduku use avutay asalu avi

6 hours ago, Dabbakai said:

just curious  what dbians think of it ??

Okkati observe chesina, na kids roblox adutaru, adi okka type of metaverse, they are not excited for toys anymore, only thing they ask now is roblox bucks(which I give them once in while if they do their chores) . Not only them but their friends are addicted in a sameway at school, that makes me think nextgen will spend considerable time on metaverse, by some analysts it was stated by 2026 atleast we will spend 1 hour daily on metaverse 

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Okkati observe chesina, na kids roblox adutaru, adi okka type of metaverse, they are not excited for toys anymore, only thing they ask now is roblox bucks(which I give them once in while if they do their chores) . Not only them but their friends are addicted in a sameway at school, that makes me think nextgen will spend considerable time on metaverse, by some analysts it was stated by 2026 atleast we will spend 1 hour daily on metaverse 

True I am noticing same