Control freak

NYCpal

My manager who happened to be a desi ,is such a control freak Micro manages everything and anything and also spoon feeds.

Okka task you have to do it in his way and his deadlines are always yesterday .Such a toxic work environment anipistundhi wanted to quit but can’t 

15 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

My manager who happened to be a desi ,is such a control freak Micro manages everything and anything and also spoon feeds.

Okka task you have to do it in his way and his deadlines are always yesterday .Such a toxic work environment anipistundhi wanted to quit but can’t 

Y so?

22 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Find another job… market is very hot… 

17 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Life is too short to be miserable bro, vere job chusuko. Market bagundi

Meeting lo he will comment that he is having sleepless nights because of the task I have been assigned.I’m like wtf is that and who says that.All these is crushing my confidence,what if in my next job malli itlanti vaddu tagaladu ani.I have been interviewed by tella hiring managers ,Na luck they assigned him as my manager 

2 hours ago, NYCpal said:

Meeting lo he will comment that he is having sleepless nights because of the task I have been assigned.I’m like wtf is that and who says that.All these is crushing my confidence,what if in my next job malli itlanti vaddu tagaladu ani.I have been interviewed by tella hiring managers ,Na luck they assigned him as my manager 

Chaala rare ga thagulutharu ilanti aanimuthyalu… don’t be afraid…

3 hours ago, NYCpal said:

ok

Okati you should not care what he says and do your work. But if it is something bothering you, you have to find a solution. Either tell him on the face to find your replacement or keep asking him everytime why any task has to be done only in the way he says and not the other way. There is nothing to be afraid of.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NYCpal said:

find another one bro

good luck to you

6 hours ago, NYCpal said:

anduke desi implementation partners ante kachchi. 

toxic work culture 

7 hours ago, NYCpal said:

are you doing a hands on coding job?if not and doint some loveda ops or admin or tools you will have to bend in front of some desi faltoo

find another job na...sponsorship not an issue if you need..skill unte you will get 6-8 offers at a time..market is that hot

technical ppl manager aithe idhe racha .. prathi dhaantlo fingering untundi .. moreover pani undadhu managers ki .. hands-on undaka .. ilaa chesthu untaru .. 

inka operations managers aithe .. vaalla fone ki kuda msgs petukuni .. night padukoru .. 

this is not the end of the world ani epatiki ardham cheskuntaro emo e managers .. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

technical ppl manager aithe idhe racha .. prathi dhaantlo fingering untundi .. moreover pani undadhu managers ki .. hands-on undaka .. ilaa chesthu untaru .. 

inka operations managers aithe .. vaalla fone ki kuda msgs petukuni .. night padukoru .. 

this is not the end of the world ani epatiki ardham cheskuntaro emo e managers .. 

offshore team unte adhi inka racha