Control freak

NYCpal

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

never worked under desi managers. but heard horrible estories....may your manager go phuckkkkk himself/herself

chinese; japanese managers gurinchii emannatavoo 

Bro lite tesko. Ne pani nuvu cheskuntu vellipo side lo marketing start chey. Naku okadu tagiladu ila but he was an American white guy. Neku nachinatu nuvu undu antha work from home ae vadiki endi bongu bayapadedi. Em anaku nuvu Ft ayte HR ki complaint cheyu.. vadu manager emana ayte vade tesesthadu.. lite tesko side ki job ready petko so you don’t get surprised when they fire you.  As long as you’re getting paid nothing else matters.. vadni etla handle cheyalno atlane handle chey. Don’t give too much of an importance to work and don’t bring that nonsense Into your personal space. No one gives a f$€k about anyone.  Oka project kakapote Inkoti ostadi 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NYCpal said:

Meeting lo he will comment that he is having sleepless nights because of the task I have been assigned.I’m like wtf is that and who says that.All these is crushing my confidence,what if in my next job malli itlanti vaddu tagaladu ani.I have been interviewed by tella hiring managers ,Na luck they assigned him as my manager 

That's fine, in such situations it's better to learn to deal with the situation than to change job. Next job lo kuda itlanti vaade vasthe ? learn to be resilient, learn to be patient. Try different work arounds. 

"Maa manager oka howlagadu, adini peddaga pattinchukovalsina avasaram ledu" ane oka magic sentence use chesuko...

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

That's fine, in such situations it's better to learn to deal with the situation than to change job. Next job lo kuda itlanti vaade vasthe ? learn to be resilient, learn to be patient. Try different work arounds. 

"Maa manager oka howlagadu, adini peddaga pattinchukovalsina avasaram ledu" ane oka magic sentence use chesuko...

Jobless gadivi neeku deniki raa ee machatlu 

annitlo nen unna ani doorathav 

paytm postlu neeku apt … poyi akkada seppuko neethulu potti naa jatta 

• 9 months later...
On 2/18/2022 at 6:29 AM, NYCpal said:

My manager who happened to be a desi ,is such a control freak Micro manages everything and anything and also spoon feeds.

Okka task you have to do it in his way and his deadlines are always yesterday .Such a toxic work environment anipistundhi wanted to quit but can’t 

Ok