US Visa fees

krrish4u

Hi,

Did anyone ever encounter this issue? Last year i have paid US visa fees for myself and my wife but cancelled appointment due to covid. My wife’s passport is renewed now and when i tried to update the details it wouldn’t let me change the passport number where as i was able to add as a new member with latest details and delete old one but when i continued with the application it took me to the payment page where it’s asking receipt number for my wife and for mine it’s still showing old payment as expected. I have opened a case with ustravel docs but did anyone ran into this issue before and will they fix it or else do we need pay fees again if there is a change in the personal details like passport number?

2 hours ago, krrish4u said:

Hi,

Did anyone ever encounter this issue? Last year i have paid US visa fees for myself and my wife but cancelled appointment due to covid. My wife’s passport is renewed now and when i tried to update the details it wouldn’t let me change the passport number where as i was able to add as a new member with latest details and delete old one but when i continued with the application it took me to the payment page where it’s asking receipt number for my wife and for mine it’s still showing old payment as expected. I have opened a case with ustravel docs but did anyone ran into this issue before and will they fix it or else do we need pay fees again if there is a change in the personal details like passport number?

you have to email them to update the passport details 

[email protected]

I  got a new passport last year. I would like to update the new passport number on the UStraveldocs site. My account number in UStraveldocs is #  and user id is (email address), attach passport details and you will get it updated in a day or two

6 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

you have to email them to update the passport details 

[email protected]

I  got a new passport last year. I would like to update the new passport number on the UStraveldocs site. My account number in UStraveldocs is #  and user id is (email address), attach passport details and you will get it updated in a day or two

oh ok…thanks

2 hours ago, krrish4u said:

Hi,

previous payment is tied with old the passport number. if you contact support they suggest to go ahead with old passport number in the cgi site but give the new one in ds160. tell the person at consulate when you go for bio metrics and the new passport details. 

23 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

previous payment is tied with old the passport number. if you contact support they suggest to go ahead with old passport number in the cgi site but give the new one in ds160. tell the person at consulate when you go for bio metrics and the new passport details. 

thanks….