Baggage misplace- hyd to Chicago flight. Chala urgent

swatz

18 minutes ago, swatz said:

Hello.

ma parents Ninna vacharu Chicago ki and today morning Vere baga techamu ani ardham aindi. Miss aina bag lo tablets vunnayi. 
I tried to reach many lost and found nunbers in Chicago but evi work kavatldu.

any suggestions please 

I live in Michigan. 

better u drive back to chicago and give the bag which u brought with u….just imagine a bag owner entha feel avutunnado and what valuables they have in it….mostly unclaimed baggage airport lo ne pedutharu and mostly u can get urs there

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, swatz said:

Emi questions Vayya 

Mundu important tablets aithe like metformin etc

honeybeehealth  or cerebral lo try cheyochu.

or some sites unnai without insurance istharu medicines. Preacription india lo unna ok or online teeskovadam appointment dwara

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jatka Bandi said:

nee meedaki vastundi ani daatestunnava? Baggage misplaced anta.. lol

drive vachinodivi.. baggage claim ki velle vuntaavule.. :P 

And they treat it as stealing if not returned soon, misplace ani covering nadavadhu…. 

4 minutes ago, reality said:

And they treat it as stealing if not returned soon, misplace ani covering nadavadhu…. 

I am surprised by no one asking if there is something interesting in this bag.. 😂

@Swatkat and others evarunnaru ikkada? lol

2 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

I am surprised by no one asking if there is something interesting in this bag.. 😂

@Swatkat and others evarunnaru ikkada? lol

Already anukunna open chesi chusthey emunavmyo lekapothey. Comedy ga ela teskocharoo. Of ourse air india kabatti 99percent manollave ayuntaye le vere valladhi kuda. Vallaki medicines untaye danlo ts entha thondarga contact ithey antha manchidhi. Ledha ah passenger information untey direct contact avochu.

20 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

nee meedaki vastundi ani daatestunnava? Baggage misplaced anta.. lol

drive vachinodivi.. baggage claim ki velle vuntaavule.. :P 

immigration untundi kada

May be his parents hv mistakenly brought them  

Just now, Manikyam said:

immigration untundi kada

May be his parents hv mistakenly brought them  

baggage claim immigration dataaka kada.. and we can take a pass to get into baggage claim through customs if needed..

1 hour ago, swatz said:

Hello.

ma parents Ninna vacharu Chicago ki and today morning Vere baga techamu ani ardham aindi. Miss aina bag lo tablets vunnayi. 
I tried to reach many lost and found nunbers in Chicago but evi work kavatldu.

any suggestions please 

I live in Michigan. 

The best thing to do is to take the bag back to the airline's baggage counter as soon as possible. Don't remove any tags from the outside of the bag. Let the airline agents take the responsibility of getting your actual bag back to you, and dealing with the person the bag belongs to.

4 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

Chicago air India ki ala kadu

So, you pick up the bag and then go through immigration line? No way! You cross immigration, pick up the bags and then go through customs. Ekkadaina ilaane vuntadi kada?!

Just now, Jatka Bandi said:

So, you pick up the bag and then go through immigration line? No way! You cross immigration, pick up the bags and then go through customs. Ekkadaina ilaane vuntadi kada?!

I meant guests can’t access. Only passengers hv to pick up for Chicago air india